• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hola!

ZAV1010

I am new here. I want to try to get to know some of the people in this community. I have played RE4, RE1 and RE: Revelations. I will probably be spending most of my time in the RE: Revelations board trying to learn more about this game and the people involved in it. My friend Keet and I are working on completing S-Rank+Trinity coop for Raid mode in RE: Revelations so that is why I want to learn more about the game.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hiya! Welcome! 4 and Revelations are two of my favourites :smile:

ZAV1010

I have the Wii version of 4 and Wii U version of Revelations. Which versions do you have?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I have the PS2 version of 4 and the 3DS version of Revelations. :smile:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well I can't help you with Revelations, but hi and welcome to REN :) glad to have you with us!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Welcome to the forums bro!

Have a great time. I won't be able to help you much with REvalations and RE1. But shoot me up if you need help with RE4.

SkinniMini

The Gaming Princess
I am new here. I want to try to get to know some of the people in this community. I have played RE4, RE1 and RE: Revelations. I will probably be spending most of my time in the RE: Revelations board trying to learn more about this game and the people involved in it. My friend Keet and I are working on completing S-Rank+Trinity coop for Raid mode in RE: Revelations so that is why I want to learn more about the game.
Sorry I didn't reach out sooner but hello buddy and welcome to the forums :D. I'm Miri but i go by Skinnimini here. Its always a pleasure to reach out to fellow RE fans.

So I see you've played Re1, 4, and Rev. When exactly did you get into the RE series and which is your fav so far?

Hope Rev is going well for you and your friend. Btw I too have the wii version of re4 its the best imo. Unfortunately I have the 3ds version of rev so no co op raid mode for us :-(

Top Bottom