• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 hmmm

Nosophoros

Just throwing an idea out there but what if they made a re game where they showed the history of the salazars/ las plagas. They said in the game that the plagas were under the castle for centuries. It could be set a while back...

This is probably just me being stupid.....:confused:

Hoady

Well you couldn't really do much like i don't imagine salazar using a gun.Maybe you can like go to the spanish villages and make them follow you,train el gigantes and minigames where you insert the plagas in village folk?Stupid i know but you couldn't really do much unless they have like an alternative ending where you get to take over the world and slowly take countries.

Las Plagas Border Patrol.

Nosophoros

umm Not exactly what I meant......

I talking about showing the how and why the plagas were sealed and how/ where they were released. Along with the Salazars and how the plagas were created. This could be done through the perspective of a new character or through an old character from the game who has been turned evil, such as Chief Mendez before he was chief.

Hoady

I see where your coming from now yeah that could actually be pretty cool i heard Luis Seras dad even had ties in with the whole village thing i can't remember where i heard it though probably bs.Maybe it could take perspective over his dad,chief mendez or whatever other characters and span it through over alot of years with the lead up with Luis Seras death?

Nosophoros

Yeah I know what you're talking about I think it's in one of the reports, sounds like a fantastic idea.

I especially like the idea of using Luis's dad as the perspective. Since there is no description of him he would be great to use. Although I'll have to find which report he was in and keep it relative.

Hoady

Yeah i always wanted to know what places Luis went when he was away from leon.And is there even any subtle information on like the big cheese or salazers past because if there is i don't remember lol you've got me intrigued.

Top Bottom