• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi I'm Mullins! :)

boycalledmullins

Hey everyone, just discovered this site and am loving it! So hype for the upcoming release of RE:3 and have been itching for people to nerd out over it with me. My first Resident Evil was 4, and the dreaminess of Mr. Kennedy got me hooked from there and I have since played almost all of them, new and old.

I've also just started out streaming on Mixer, where I play pretty much exclusively Resident Evil content. In case anyone wants to watch along and laugh at me as I stumble/panic through our favourite bioweapon filled universe, my channel is: mixer.com/boycalledmullins. I’m by no means a fantastic gamer, my aim is terrible and I will frequently crap my pants - but I’ve been told I am occasionally somewhat humorous. If you feel like having a look, or just talking RE with me in the chat, then give the stream a cheeky follow to see whenever I go live.

Enough of the shameless self promotion, though! I'm just happy to be here with like-minded fans! :D

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D
A pleasure. :smile:

I'm very sorry that your posts were caught in the spam filter. I see no obvious reason why your posts should be filtered for manual approval so I'll need Steve's help to find out.

boycalledmullins

A pleasure. :smile:

I'm very sorry that your posts were caught in the spam filter. I see no obvious reason why your posts should be filtered for manual approval so I'll need Steve's help to find out.

Oh, I had wondered about that - no worries though, and hopefully it can be sorted out fairly easily!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
It'll settle down soon - we have a pretty aggressive filter and sometimes even regular posters get caught in it. Give it a few more posts and you'll be left alone.

Welcome!

Top Bottom