• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi, I am new here

IntoxNitram

Hello everyone, my name is Martin and I am new to the forums, my username is my PSN ID so feel free to add me if you wish, I play my PS4 a lot and have recently started playing through the REmake on PS4. I have played pretty much all the main Resident Evil games (apart from 0 and 6) and wanted to discuss my love for them here.

Thanks!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Welcome to the forum Martin. We are all happy to talk everything and anything about Resident Evil. Any subject and anything that is on your mind you may speak freely about here! ^.^

I am definitely looking forward to what ever conversations you will bring here. :)

black 93

Welcome mate! You say you havent played RE0 yet, your in for a treat with the remastered version then! Great game, wish my first time playing it was this version! Anyway welcome to the forum, good to have you here :)

IntoxNitram

Welcome mate! You say you havent played RE0 yet, your in for a treat with the remastered version then! Great game, wish my first time playing it was this version! Anyway welcome to the forum, good to have you here :)
Yes I heard a lot of people liked 0, so getting to play a remastered version as my first experience with the game is very good. Looking forward to it a lot.

Thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom