• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hi from Melbourne

AusyAndy

Hello everyone,

I'm Andy, a 21 year old guy in Melbourne...
I've just recently started getting into Resident Evil. Never really been much of a fan but now I've seen the light. I love games like the Uncharted series, Tomb Raider, Metro 2033, S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, Fallout series, The Elder Scrolls, and also a bit of Call Of Duty. Though, I don't really spend a lot of time playing games any more, just talking about them on forums. I'm more interested in reading about the characters and the RE world than actually playing the games, but I'm looking forward to the next Resident Evil game.

Cheers ;)

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Hello everyone,

I'm Andy, a 21 year old guy in Melbourne...
I've just recently started getting into Resident Evil. Never really been much of a fan but now I've seen the light. I love games like the Uncharted series, Tomb Raider, Metro 2033, S.T.A.L.K.E.R series, Fallout series, The Elder Scrolls, and also a bit of Call Of Duty. Though, I don't really spend a lot of time playing games any more, just talking about them on forums. I'm more interested in reading about the characters and the RE world than actually playing the games, but I'm looking forward to the next Resident Evil game.

Cheers ;)
Welcome, I share your sentiments. :D It's been a long time since I've played any of the games, but enjoy talking about the mythology and story anyway.

By the way, make sure not to splash any water on Fallen. Gremlins hatch from his back when you do. :D

Top Bottom