• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hi from england.

JXCK

I'm Number Juan
hi. so in my lifetime i've joined about 50 different forums,and everytime i do,i always say 'this time i'll stick to it!' but then what happens is i visit the site 3 times and never go back. whoops. >_>

i turn 17 in July,so i'm used to being the baby of the forums. my first ever game was Resident Evil Outbreak back in like 2004? Since then i've played pretty much every RE game after that except for the Wii games i think. I'm also on the OBSRV forums but like i said,haven't been on there in a while. I have everything I need to play online but i procrastinate,so..yeah. I recently started replaying Revelations 1 after finishing the PS4 remaster of RE Zero. I cannot describe how excited i am for the RE5 PS4 port (my face still hurts from grinning). my PSN for PS4 is GypsyJack (or Jeck,can't remember) and for PS3 it's xJackFenty (don't ask why i have two different PSNs because idk the answer myself). I'd like a raid mode buddy or if someone can encourage me to get off my butt and put effort into playing Outbreak online i'd appreciate that. my favorite RE quote would have to be 'Does Barry tell everyone that story?'

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hi, nice to meet you, I'm from Winterland. :D Welcome to the forum!
How was it playing RE when you was that young? You must have been only 5-6 years old in 2004.

hi. so in my lifetime i've joined about 50 different forums,and everytime i do,i always say 'this time i'll stick to it!' but then what happens is i visit the site 3 times and never go back. whoops. >_>
Oh don't worry about that. :) *Locks door*

If you hear any knocking and scratching on walls, try to ignore it. It's just the two other ones who attempted to leave the forum. ;)

JXCK

I'm Number Juan
Hi, nice to meet you, I'm from Winterland. :D Welcome to the forum!
How was it playing RE when you was that young? You must have been only 5-6 years old in 2004.

Oh don't worry about that. :) *Locks door*

If you hear any knocking and scratching on walls, try to ignore it. It's just the two other ones who attempted to leave the forum. ;)

Thanks for the cold welcome! (Get it? cause winterland?)
It was amazing. The most vivid memory that will be implanted in my mind forever is seeing Thanatos jump through the window and having that music play. I cried and turned the PS2 off and had to sleep with my parents for about a week after that <_<
and i've been in more hostile situations than knocking and scratching sounds on walls *flashback to every single chapter in RE4*

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It was amazing. The most vivid memory that will be implanted in my mind forever is seeing Thanatos jump through the window and having that music play. I cried and turned the PS2 off and had to sleep with my parents for about a week after that <_<
Haha, I guess they said something about what sort of games you were playing after that. Lol!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome! No one leaves. Ever. :happy:
Because they love it here. And totally not because I've secretly stolen their brains and stashed them away so I can feast on them later....

I think you'll fit in nicely. I usually never stick around forums but this one's different. Sometimes I'll disappear for a little while, but I always come back. I love it here. Great bunch of people.

JXCK

I'm Number Juan
Welcome! No one leaves. Ever. :happy:
Because they love it here. And totally not because I've secretly stolen their brains and stashed them away so I can feast on them later....

I think you'll fit in nicely. I usually never stick around forums but this one's different. Sometimes I'll disappear for a little while, but I always come back. I love it here. Great bunch of people.

Thank you! I thought i was the only one who feasted on brains now,with everyone going vegan. I'm not ready for Soy Brains--it doesn't taste the same! And a lot of the time i just get ostracized because of my age so that's probably why i don't stay on any forums for too long. i cri everitime.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Thank you! I thought i was the only one who feasted on brains now,with everyone going vegan. I'm not ready for Soy Brains--it doesn't taste the same! And a lot of the time i just get ostracized because of my age so that's probably why i don't stay on any forums for too long. i cri everitime.

Aw, we really don't care about age here. It's really more about maturity than actual age. That's why I removed mine, it just didn't feel that important.

JXCK

I'm Number Juan
Aw, we really don't care about age here. It's really more about maturity than actual age. That's why I removed mine, it just didn't feel that important.

I wish the whole world worked that way,but i often get told i'm "Wise beyond my years" so i guess i'm good here. and if my age is a reason for someone to not like me,then I think it's really important to let the world know so i don't waste my time trying to be friends with someone who would show me the door as soon as i told them i was young. Ah well.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
Welcome, fellow Brit! The forum's a lovely place to stay. So many colourful characters, engaging debates, and from what I've seen, a lot of Canadians. Lovely people! :)
As Maddy said, age is irrelevant here. So long as conversation doesn't devolve into playground name-calling, it's all good. :)
And totally not because I've secretly stolen their brains and stashed them away so I can feast on them later....
You'll never get to my brain, it's in a sealed pressurised container with a fingerprint lock, buried somewhere off the coast of Blackpool, guarded by shark's with laser beams attached to their heads. And Aquaman. Good luck! :p

Last edited:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You'll never get to my brain, it's in a sealed pressurised container with a fingerprint lock, buried somewhere off the coast of Blackpool, guarded by shark's with laser beams attached to their heads. And Aquaman. Good luck! :p

Oh you mean this brain? *holds up JHJ's brain for everyone to see* Don't ask how I did it. I'm not even sure how I did it, myself...

Those sharks were pretty cool though...

I thought i was the only one who feasted on brains now,with everyone going vegan. I'm not ready for Soy Brains--it doesn't taste the same!

Nice! Another brain eater! You're definitely welcome here! :nom:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I stay in a snowman to not get eaten, but I have to replace my nose all the time. Who's vegetarian here? Someone will take a bite of you you no matter how you try to protect yourself, I don't know what to do about it.

Top Bottom