• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hey guys!

YKYMrFalcon

Uncultured Swine
With the notion to not make this run too long, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I've been an avid RE fan (even if the series has changed quite a bit) since the very day my cousin and I went half each on buying Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock Version. Needless to say, I was too chicken **** at the time to even make it past the first screen as Leon and my cousin didn't even dare touch the control. Eventually we both got through each scenario via swapping discs when done. I was hook from then on.

These days, I'm not too excited about the series as I once was. Call it nostalgia, I suppose. Although I feel RE4 is the ideal mixture of horror/action. However, I did recently bite the bullet and picked up Resident Evil Revelations. Honestly, I got it for the sole purpose to make a Let's Play of it with October around the corner, but in the process have found myself enjoying it quite a bit. More action-ey than I would like, but still a fulfilling experience.

With the notion to not make this run too long

Oh. Right. I always ramble on. Regardless, thanks guys! Hoping to reinvigorate my love of the series.

Top Bottom