• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Help with a boss

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Well dont haha!!!
I need help.. Ive got three levels to go till I get pro mode... Im gonna try an beat it without using inf ammo plus I'd like to try an beat it online..

any tips? coz Ive gotten kinda use to using inf ammo lol...

weskerfan

to save ammo ,just go for head shots,then melee them with a physicle attack,then chop en up with the machety

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
chop em when there on the floor? haha I think my problem is I get people coming up behind me an hitting me in the back. That happens so much... An when I'm running through a crowd of whatever I'm killin I always get hit by one person.. would be good if I could avoid attacks somehow lol..

MoB Joo

I have the perfect solution to the ammo problem, alls you have to do is go to any level on ametuer and kill everybody ,take the ammo from them and the level, put all the ammo in your inventory and repeat, when i was done i had almost 2000 handgun bullets, 1000 shotgun shells, 300 rifle rounds, and 100 magnum bullets.Its easy.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
MoB Joo;30378 said:
I have the perfect solution to the ammo problem, alls you have to do is go to any level on ametuer and kill everybody ,take the ammo from them and the level, put all the ammo in your inventory and repeat, when i was done i had almost 2000 handgun bullets, 1000 shotgun shells, 300 rifle rounds, and 100 magnum bullets.Its easy.
Yeah Ive got loads of ammo stored away xD the highest number of bullets you can carry is "999" Ive got 39 magnum bullets though. less then 500 shotgun shells an over 1000 machine gun rounds. Plus Ive bought aload of grenade ammo all differnet types...

Ive got 60 green handgrenades too.. an as for mixed herbs an first aids ive got around 120 altogether xD pretty stocked up I'd say.. Muahaha my archive is almost full!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Complete all chapters, then use your exchange points youve earned from each level to buy inf ammo for certain guns, you have to turn it on in the special settings though.

Remmember those points you got from doing the levels? normaly you get 1,000 or 1,500 if you did good though you get 2,000 haha Ive nver got morethen 2k though =(

Ivve got so many guns with inf ammo.. xD

english_lad

Just did another boss.

Ran away from Wesker for 7 minutes and then ripped this weird device off Jill's chest.

I am on chapter 6-1 at the moment so I don't think I have long to go now.

MoleMan

yeah, you've got a relatively hard road ahead. Next you'll have to fight....ugh... you'll find out eventually..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Id say its sraight flyin from now on, just try an figure it out through trail an error if not were here to help ;)

MichaelCage

english_lad;30168 said:
OK, so I having trouble facing a certain boss on the game, basically Excella has just gave Chris and Sheva her plans for world domination, and lots of worms just popped out of a guy...

How do I kill it?

Your best option, (this is the way I did it) is to give Sheva the flamethrower, distract the boss, but at the same time, you should hit his weak points. (they stand out, so theres no excuse for not seeing them)

Hope that helps!;)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
anymore advice haha use the rocket to kill it in one hit, or just run around get flamerthrower burn it, then refil the flamer then durn it again... etc some orange bubbles come out its back afer awhile make sure you set them on fire.. you know.. burn it... takes awhile but all you need to do is burn it.

Kill it with fire.

Top Bottom