• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 help a resident evil 4 beginner

Always died by a Big Rock

• Total voters

BC

I am a WII Resident Evil 4 beginner. I have passed the town and get 19000 scores. But the Leon always died by a big rock. I don't know how to go further.

Ada-Wong-Fan

Ermmm Heyy
The Big rock... ?
all u hav to do is run by the buttons it shows at the bottom and then quickly press the button it tells at the end to dodge. (Well if its anythin like ps2)

BC

The big rock is rolling and all control buttons on the WII is disabled, seems I watch a video. The Leon always died.

Hoady

Disabled?Like do you mean your controller doesn't work or the buttons on screen don't pop up?Well with the boulder you just need to shake the wiimote left and right and eventually press A+B to dodge it and the only other thing i can recommend is placing the wiis sensor bar in a better position but considering you got that far i can see thats not the problem.

BC

Did you see the a large rock pushed by two guys on a hill and rolling down to Leon, and Leon is running, but eventually died. how you solve this issue. when I saw this picture, I try to control Leon's run, but the all control buttons will not work. Before all control is OK.

Hoady

Yeah i know that part did the symbols to sprint even pop up on screen?
37521927ko3.png

The only thing else i can think of is either your sensor bar or wii can't detect the controller so try moving them around to get a better controller signal(i played Resident Evil 4 today and mine was playing up Leon wouldn't stop slashing his knife) or charge/try new batteries.Also the first time i played Resident Evil 4 on wii i wasn't shaking the controller correctly which made me die so other then that man if you have a classic or gamecube controller use that to pass the boulder.

BC

Thank you every one!, Yes I think it is WII controller issue. I have to shake the controller fast enough to escape the rock.
Thanks guys!
BC

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
*salute* I missed your qeustion but you have been told the solution Lol good luck for later on in the game. :]

Top Bottom