• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello!

Erinyes

vengence
Hello everyone! Wow I am late to the party. Please forgive me--I baked brownies to make up for it. Lemme slap down some facts about me in an intro-based fashion:
  • I live in California
  • The first game I played was RE4 in 2005.
  • I own most all of the RE games (REmake, 2, 3, Code Veronica:X, Darkside Chronicles, Umbrella Chronicles, 4, 5, 6, and in about 3 days Revelations) and beat them all at least three times.
  • I am a writer, painter, jewelry-maker, photographer, artist overall.
  • I don't have anything else interesting to say, I'm sorry. I'll take questions now.
So thank you for having me and I will try not to be a big jerk or anything.

svp

hey cool im an artist too lol love to paint! lets be buds :D I think u will love it here

Erinyes

vengence
I'm a writer too. Welcome to the forum!

What Genre do you write?

Thanks!
Mostly I write a lot of thriller/suspense stuff, but I've also wrote supernatural/paranormal stuff, horror, teen romance, action, mystery... just about anything and everything. I even wrote a western once. It wasn't very good but I got it done. I've also done some ghost writing for my school newspaper.

Over the past year or so, I've been putting out a lot of fanfics. I have a few of them on ff.net if you want to look at them. I've also gotten into RPing, which was something I was too shy and too embarrassed to get into for a long time. After realizing that it wasn't what I thought it was it has become a sort of daily writing exercise for me, plus it is a lot of fun and I've made a lot of new friends.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Thats awesome. I write horror. Im currently writing a zombie novel. Welcome to the forum!

Top Bottom