• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello :)

rollerfan222

I'm sort of new to the series, recently i played all main games (that being 1, 2, 3, CVX 4, 5.) did so in a back to back method. Only missing 6 (as far as main games are concerned)

I always wanted to get into the series, but never got the chance really, I played 1 through 4 via PSN downloads. Since I'ts hard to find copies of the old ones and i thought 4 was better in hd since it was my first time playing. I did play CVX on the ps2 though (found a copy very cheap)

I'll be posting my thoughts on the general discussion sub-forum.

This seems like a nice place, not too much traffic which is a plus for me :)

Other forums tend to get a bit chaotic..

I'm sure i'll enjoy it here, that's about it!

PS: Forgot to mention I'm a huge Silent Hill fan, (not a "team silent" idiotic fanboy tho)

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Welcome to the REN forum! Make yourself at home. It's nice to see someone new getting into the Resident Evil series, and we in RE community are always welcome to newcomers.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm sort of new to the series, recently i played all main games (that being 1, 2, 3, CVX 4, 5.) did so in a back to back method. Only missing 6 (as far as main games are concerned)

I always wanted to get into the series, but never got the chance really, I played 1 through 4 via PSN downloads. Since I'ts hard to find copies of the old ones and i thought 4 was better in hd since it was my first time playing. I did play CVX on the ps2 though (found a copy very cheap)

I'll be posting my thoughts on the general discussion sub-forum.

This seems like a nice place, not too much traffic which is a plus for me :)

Other forums tend to get a bit chaotic..

I'm sure i'll enjoy it here, that's about it!

PS: Forgot to mention I'm a huge Silent Hill fan, (not a "team silent" idiotic fanboy tho)
Welcome!
You're new and have already played 1 - 5? Impressive!

You'll find many Silent Hill fans here.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Hey and welcome. Indeed the series is attracting more and more people which is always nice.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Actually REmake is considered main Series.

Also, WELCOMEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;):):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

rollerfan222

Actually REmake is considered main Series.

Also, Welcomzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm aware that the REmake is cosidered maybe the best game in the series by a lot of people. I'm also aware of the fact that it adds some insight to the story never before seen in the original game.

But unfortunately, i'm not going to be able to play it in a while, or at least until i find a Wii copy of it, along with Zero.
Since i don't own a gamecube at the moment.

Top Bottom