• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I've been reading this forum for a while but I never got around to joining until now :)
I am 18 years old and I live in London. I joined this site because Resident Evil is one of my favourite Video game series, along with Kingdom Hearts and Tomb Raider. My favorite character is Claire and my favourite game is Code: Veronica.
I am looking forward to all the Resident Evilness on the forums

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Welcome Loki! Claire is my favorite too, I hope to marry her some day. XD

Aleck

Biohazard
Hey Loki, I'm new too. I got into Resident Evil from watching my cousin play part 2 on his PlayStation years ago. Claire and Leon are my two favorites as a result. Love the RE series! It's like being in a horror movie.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Hey Loki, I'm new too. I got into Resident Evil from watching my cousin play part 2 on his PlayStation years ago. Claire and Leon are my two favorites as a result. Love the RE series! It's like being in a horror movie.

That's how I got into Resident Evil too :) I always used to watch my friend play, I think it was Code: Veronica on the PS2.

MageUK

Cursed Bloodline
I've been reading this forum for a while but I never got around to joining until now :)
I am 18 years old and I live in London. I joined this site because Resident Evil is one of my favourite Video game series, along with Kingdom Hearts and Tomb Raider. My favorite character is Claire and my favourite game is Code: Veronica.
I am looking forward to all the Resident Evilness on the forums
Welcome to the Forums!

Which console do you have?

Top Bottom