• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello fellow Survivors

ChaoticMeltdown

Hello everyone! My name is Dominic though on the net I go by ChaoticMeltdown or CM.

Firstly let me give you some background info on me: I'm a half german/american kid living in Germany, I'm 16 years old and I've been a gamer thanks to my dad being a big Pacman fan, he got me and my brother a NES back in the day and I've been a fan of video games ever since. I'm a very introverted guy and spend most of my time playing games, talking about games or holding a twitch stream where I play some lesser known games like Raw Danger, Fox Hunt or Resident Evil 2 on the Game.Com. I've recently tried my hand at reviewing games and decided to do so in a video format, I've come to like editing quite a bit and can't wait to make the next review video.

Where does my love for RE come from: My brother was the one in my family that got the PS1 while I got a N64. One day he asked me to come to his room cause he wanted to show me a game. I of course jumped at the chance and plopped down on the couch. He started a new game and let me watch the whole intro. I remember shaking as I watched the intro but pushed through because "I'm a tough kid!", I was 8 years old at the time btw. He played a while, Barry exclaimed "I hope it isn't Chirs' blood" and then my brother left the dinning room, took a sharp left and then a right. What I saw next shock me to the bottom of my core. As this light gray skinned creature turned its head I freaked out and lost and ran out the room. It was the single most horrible thing I've ever seen and induced many a nightmares. You'd think I'd hate the game because of that but we humans are an interesting and slightly stupid creature, what should have made me hate the game fueled a passion I didn't know I had. I liked being scared and I wanted more of it. So needless to say in the years to come I kept watching him play the RE series. RE2 was the first game I actually tried myself, naturally I was terrible. Now I'm 26 and I have to admit that first zombie reveal, each time I see it I still get a knot in my stomach, it has left it's scar on my mind, one I hope that will never fully heal.

Sorry about the book on my history with RE, you are more than welcome to skim over it =P.

RE is easily in my top 5 most beloved game franchises, along with Metal Gear, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Age and Mass Effect. I play almost every style of game except for MOBAs I just don't get the appeal of those games. I'm not one for mindless repetition so MMOs and competitive FPS games also don't really click with me.

Anything else to add ?: Hmm well I used to make signatures for forums in the past when I thought myself how to use Photoshop, haven't made any sigs in over 2 maybe even 3 years though but I wouldn't mind trying my hand at it again. Nothing else comes to mind. You can ask me anything if you like, I'm always excited for a good conversation.

Now let me say that I am happy to become part of this forum and I hope to make many new friends here. Thank you for having me.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm happy to see that Zelda is in your top five franchises, it's one of my favourites too. Welcome to the forum :)

ChaoticMeltdown

I'm happy to see that Zelda is in your top five franchises, it's one of my favourites too. Welcome to the forum :)
Link to the Past was after all the game I rented the most as a kid =P I so can't wait for the new Wii U game >.<

And thank you for the welcome I'm happy to be here ^^

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Welcome! We're happy to have you here :)
My family's also from a bunch of different countries. I'm Canadian, American, Dutch, Swedish, Norweigan, British/Scottish, and Irish! xD

Last edited:

TyrantNemesis

I'LL GIVE YOU STARS!
Welcome, friend. All really good game franchises, especially Metal Gear Solid. Sons of Liberty 2 was AWESOME, even though you don't get to play through out the game as Snake.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
samme-mejias-image-lair-resident-evil-4+%252849%2529.png

NO PROBLM BRO WELCOM...AND ME TOO NEW HEAR

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Welcome, friend. All really good game franchises, especially Metal Gear Solid. Sons of Liberty 2 was AWESOME, even though you don't get to play through out the game as Snake.

I'll defend that to my death. I can contend that MGS2 is better than Twin Snakes any day of the week.

Top Bottom