• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Hello fellow resistance

Pointman

This is Pointman from *Link Removed*. Clue 9 has not ended and I need to spread the word out more and your site has gained my attention.

Our site has been trying endlessly to find the answer for the infamous clue 9. Any help in this fight would be appreciated.

Oh, sounds like I'm just asking for help for the clue. We are also diligently spreading word of Umbrella's lies. Ian sider is not dead. Right now, finding him and identifying him is a goal. We are also looking for if any RE characters might be Ian Sider.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Just kidding here. Conspiracy Theory dude? I've been keeping up with the site as well, but I don't fully understand it. Fill me in please. :)

Pointman

Alright then. No more troll posts please. Ok, we have been breached already and it's time we hit Umbrella back with numbers. If you haven't already I suggest you do the following for now.

Join Inserted Evil lefora
Follow Inserted Evil on twitter. (Even though it's just ads right now for characters.)
Join the Deviant Art Inserted Evil group lead by Lakota 72.
Also look up RantingPhoenix on twitter and follow to your own discretion.
Go to Umbrellaments.com for a site that has information of clue 1 through 8 saved. It was also shown in the clue 9 video at the end on a paper.

They think they can stop us but they're wrong. As for the clue, we were receiving help for a while but it's halted for some reason. Inserted Evil lefora is our base if you didn't know.I have a flyer made by member Lakota72 as well but I don't know if I post it, it will be removed or not.

Alright storyofmylife, what did you need help understanding?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I think you just explained everything quite well thanks. Checking out umbrellaments now. :)

Btw, I wasn't trying to troll you, I just thought you were on here trolling, but now I see you aren't. I apologize for the rudeness. =)

Pointman

Not really. I haven't seen a site that Umbrella has actually spoken to and ours have. The forum was made specifically for Inserted Evil.

Top Bottom