• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello Fellow Resident Evil Lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-_-DEAD

Resident Evil Veteran
I'm new here and just wanted to say whats up to everybody.The Resident Evil series has been among my favorite games since the original Playstation ! I'm 24 years old, love sports (mainly full contact sports like UFC and Football) and gaming. That's about all I feel like sharing at this point:D.

Some Nights

No Shape
Hey there, welcome to REN! I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine.

Resident Evil: Director's Cut is probably my second favorite RE game. :D

kenvike

I like Lyon and Ada, because they let me know that love can be like this. Lyon in four generations in a lot of handsome, Ada is also mature. Their combination is the best in my mind. Playing four generations will know their soulful ~

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I like Lyon and Ada, because they let me know that love can be like this. Lyon in four generations in a lot of handsome, Ada is also mature. Their combination is the best in my mind. Playing four generations will know their soulful ~
This is it. You've been suspected for being a spammer from day one but we gave you the benefit of doubt. You have posted new threads in wrong forums, you have made complete pointless posts, you have posted completely illegible, and the person that started this thread has not been active since last year. I'm not in doubt any more, you are a spammer.

You have been formally warned twice and frankly I see no reason to allow you to continue. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom