• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Helena Harper short fic.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Sorrow/Guilt.

FLASHBACK
Helena sighed as she walked through the city streets with her umbrella up, shivering from the cold winter’s rain.
“Gotcha sis!” A young, female voice said approaching behind her and pulling her umbrella away so that her hair would get wet.
“Deborah! It took me two hours to do my hair damnit! Give me my umbrella back.” Helena snapped back, then took the umbrella out of her sister’s hands, growling a bit.
“Grumpy much?” Deborah’s youthful voice said back, she was clearly hurt by her sisters words, but decided not to show it.
“I’m just so goddamn tired of picking you up, hungover, being stranded at some guy’s house, or worse, in the hospital! You need to clean up Deborah… I’m very disappointed in you lately.” Helena said coldly.
Tears appeared in Deborah’s eyes. “That’s fine, you don’t have to worry about me anymore Helena…” The younger woman said, called a cab, and disappeared into the city.
END FLASHBACK
______________________________________________________________________________________
Helena buckled over in her chair and cried so hard her chest hurt.
“I would’ve given anything to have that moment back with you. I wouldn’t have cared about my hair getting wet, you being hungover, and me having to pick you up. I would’ve just enjoyed that moment and cherished it.” She said aloud, all alone in the apartment they planned on sharing.
“I’m so sorry… we were all we had, and so young, I didn’t know how to raise you because I was still growing up myself…” She knelt down by the framed portrait she had of Deborah where there were still candles lit, and prayer books, as well as a crucifix over her portrait.
“I love you sis. You’re always in my heart.”

MetalGamer2

Survivor
That was really sweet :'(
The moment where Helena lost her sister in RE6 was very emotional on its own, but if they had showed us these kinds of moments before Deborah's death it would have been even more impactful.

Anyway, great job :)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That was really sweet :'(
The moment where Helena lost her sister in RE6 was very emotional on its own, but if they had showed us these kinds of moments before Deborah's death it would have been even more impactful.

Anyway, great job :)

Thank you! I'll be writing more fan fictions for Helena soon. I'll be sure to link them here if you're interested. :D

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I think she has the "Taylor's favorite character" curse. I end up loving a character and they disappear forever. ;_;

Oh, I know which curse you mean. It should be renamed to "Taylor-Hel's favourite character curse" because that happens to me too, in games as well as in real life. :( The only one of my favourite characters who hasn't disappeared yet is Chris.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Don't know how I didn't see this yet!

I really like the idea of short fan fiction like this. Quite a bit actually! Just a little taste of something can be so affective.
Anyway, this story is very typical of you (yes, that's a compliment). I look forward to seeing more! :)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Don't know how I didn't see this yet!

I really like the idea of short fan fiction like this. Quite a bit actually! Just a little taste of something can be so affective.
Anyway, this story is very typical of you (yes, that's a compliment). I look forward to seeing more! :)

Thank you! I'm gonna write a longer fan fiction with her on mission in the middle east (if you saw the secret ending you'll know who she runs into!) ;)

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
There is one thing that bugged my about Re6 the comes from even before the characters were around 14

In a file the i'm pretty sure that was credited by Capcom said:

Leon and Ada are childhood friends that reunited again years later but they never seemed to reconize each other

out of all the games together it STILL that way....

I honestly think ada's tired of all the female attention leon gets

Claire,Ashley,Helena,Hunnigun

Top Bottom