• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 having issues :(

pistolpete

yea im going through the game in veteran mode but im stuck in the first fight with wesker and jill the AI Sheva keeps standing there and getting shot and dying and i keep having to heal and revive her. LOL what do i do?

Jill

weskerfan;31075 said:
i heard that a regular majini can kill you in one hit on veteran.

is this true???
it just makes you go into the dying thing also i beat it on veteran all S

pistolpete

yea i just had to be a wuss and hide and keep calling sheva over when she would try to go fight or stand there as she was doin lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah thats what I did tell sheva to follow you the hole time, maybe if jill gets in the way try an knock her out but sometimes all you can do is hold her which is not a clever thing to do if your partner aint close by because it makes you open to wesker an he will knock you lol. but you can shoot weskers back sometimes I like using inf ammo an showering him in M93R bullets lol none of them ever hit but its well funny.... but try to get enough headshots on him when hes got his back turned I think it makes the fight slower Im not sure :( dont really know what to do on that fight I just run off.. people online seem to do the smae thing that an shooting wesker in the head.

Top Bottom