• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Hard Moments

svp

what do you guys think was the most difficult or annoying moment in the game?
for example a Boss or game play moment that really threw u off.
I had a pretty tough time on the running scene at the beginning of the prelude (surprisingly) and the one with the chain saw was the toughest boss. I also thought all the rope climbing and floor scooting was a pain.
next, what was the easiest moment? I thought Carla was the easiest boss but Ada's campaign was by far the hardest for me.
Overall, its not a terribly difficult game but I want to know ur experiences to see if they match.

Running from Haos both times was a pain. The running itself wasn't that hard, but the damn camera angle kept throwing me off and that jerk Piers kept trying to leave me in the first run. Though I can't blame him that much since Chris was so crabby towards him. XD The real doozy is when you have to slide under that thing, Chris kept crawling because I kept diving too soon because of the stupid camera.

Haos himself is also a frustrating boss. I'm a solo player so it took me forever and a day to beat him.

Anytime you have to face a bunch of sniper assholes. Ugh they take life half your life in one shot!

Anytime you have to deal with those Rasklapanje :mad: I hate those things with a buring passion, all that multiplying then coming back to life. They're the worst when you play as Ada and have to find those 3 key cards.

Trying to hide from Ustanak while trying to get around. I don't know if I should count this as hard since I found it so fun, but part of me was getting really ****ed at those bugs then trying to move that container all on my own because Sherry wouldn't follow me while Usty constantly drilled a hole in my abdomen. Although this is only hard the first time around once you know what to do it's not so hard a lot of parts are like that.

Ada's corpse puzzle drove me mad too. I'm just shooting away looking for some kind of sign or another rope moving or something. XD

Another hard part...Watching Piers get his arm ripped off, then watching him commit suicide by injecting himself with the C-virus then pushing Chris into a Saiyan space pod while he then proceeds to use his last ounce of life and energy to kill Haos. THAT was hard
japanese-044.gif

*Sigh* More later. Oh and thanks for making this topic, i've been wanting to see more civilized fans discuss the hard parts of the game rather than those flamers on Youtube.

MissDomino

Premium
First time I did the rope climbing section, I kept falling off. I think the controls threw me off here.

Another part that threw me off was on Jake's chapter 3. Sneaking around with Sherry and getting the code for the door. For some reason, it took me a while to get used to the stealth sections.

I agree, the Carla boss fight was the easiest, once I figured out what to do.

svp

Running from Haos both times was a pain. The running itself wasn't that hard, but the damn camera angle kept throwing me off and that jerk Piers kept trying to leave me in the first run. Though I can't blame him that much since Chris was so crabby towards him. XD The real doozy is when you have to slide under that thing, Chris kept crawling because I kept diving too soon because of the stupid camera.

Haos himself is also a frustrating boss. I'm a solo player so it took me forever and a day to beat him.

Anytime you have to face a bunch of sniper assholes. Ugh they take life half your life in one shot!

Anytime you have to deal with those Rasklapanje :mad: I hate those things with a buring passion, all that multiplying then coming back to life. They're the worst when you play as Ada and have to find those 3 key cards.

Trying to hide from Ustanak while trying to get around. I don't know if I should count this as hard since I found it so fun, but part of me was getting really ****ed at those bugs then trying to move that container all on my own because Sherry wouldn't follow me while Usty constantly drilled a hole in my abdomen. Although this is only hard the first time around once you know what to do it's not so hard a lot of parts are like that.

Ada's corpse puzzle drove me mad too. I'm just shooting away looking for some kind of sign or another rope moving or something. XD

Another hard part...Watching Piers get his arm ripped off, then watching him commit suicide by injecting himself with the C-virus then pushing Chris into a Saiyan space pod while he then proceeds to use his last ounce of life and energy to kill Haos. THAT was hard
japanese-044.gif

*Sigh* More later. Oh and thanks for making this topic, i've been wanting to see more civilized fans discuss the hard parts of the game rather than those flamers on Youtube.
yeah thanks for ur responses, I hated the snipers on top of the hill in Jake's game ugggh! they kept pecking me off end I was sliding down the ice every time lol and I agree about the part in Adas campaign when u had to find the key codes. ahhh! the last one took for ever because of those Rasklapanje and I didn't have much ammo...I didn't realize that u had to kill that little half torso squirming on the ground so I ended up shooting everyone up end dieing in the process. :/ also, resident evil 6 isn't good on ammo like re4. that is why its harder! re4 and re5 had less enemies and more ammo. and yeah, at the part where Piers had to save Chris from Haos, i was dieing and didn't have a gun equip so I thought it was a glitch in the game. until I realized that I had a special power :0

Flipqy42

Nevermore

This too was hard for me. The camera angle is the only thing about RE6 that I don't like. I first played it as Piers, so here I was, with a mutated arm, trying to defeat Haos while Chris stood there, occasionally popping it with his handgun. It took me forever since I'm a solo player too.

Another hard boss for me was the final form of Simmons. It took awhile for me to realize that I had to get him to absorb the zombie with the lighting rod in its chest.

And although some people disliked the climbing sections, I liked them after I got the hang of it.

eX29-

I agree with some of you about snipers (especially) in Jake Chapter 2. I wouldn't say it's hard BUT they are annoying.

I've never had problems with any of the QTE's climbing OR running but this one time playing online with a random person during the climbing section of Leon Chapter 5. I was Helena trying to climb BUT the person playing with Leon wouldn't give me time to get a head start and kept bumping into me and knocking me off over and over again, we did not die since he figured it out and gave me a little head start 5-6 times after bumping into me and knocking me over BUT I was starting to get mad. LOL

I also remember the first time on Pro against Haos. Damn! It must of took at-least 15-20 minutes in that battle alone. I was running extremely low on ammo and health BUT somehow I managed to survive. Now! I know exactly what to do during that battle and I'm lucky if the battle last 5 minutes when using my handgun only.

I know they slightly reduced the ammo recived from the previous games BUT I think this is only because the limited inventory space. I still recive plenty of ammo. I simply just don't have the space to hold it most of the time. IMO I still think these games pump out plenty of ammo. I've said this before the game was released and still feel strongly about it. I wish enemies did not drop ammo, gernades or anything in general when killed. It forces the player to be smarter about how they use their ammo... if you know the chances of the enemies you kill will drop ammo for you 25% of the time why not spam bullets into it? Right? BUT if the ammo you get during the game is only the ones you find during the game like the older games and you get nothing from killing enemies it would leave you scrambling at times for ammo thus forcing you to be smarter with how you use it and bringing back some of the old survival aspect of the game that alot of people complain about to this day.

I think for me in general the hardest part of the game was the snowmobile part in Jake Chapter 2. Ah! What a pain! I've gotten alot better at it but it still poses it's problems from time to time.

Reactions: svp

First time I did the rope climbing section, I kept falling off. I think the controls threw me off here.
Oh man tell me about it, I was extremely irritated. My fingers were hurting because like every other QTE, I thought you had to be as fast as possible. Turns out you have to take your time on this one.

at the part where Piers had to save Chris from Haos, i was dieing and didn't have a gun equip so I thought it was a glitch in the game. until I realized that I had a special power :0
Piers' lost arm was hard on me gameplay wise as well. I haven't played as him yet, but I have the skill, field medic equip which gets your partner to give you one of their own health pellets. (Sometimes two if they're in a good mood.) I guess Piers apparently held all his weapons and health in his right arm because he'll revive me but he'll no longer give me health pellets which means the next hit is instant death. This is hard to deal with when he is reviving you when you're entangled in Haos' tentacles, it's pretty much useless because he won't even let you get up. -_- Damn it, I payed for the skill and it's not working. I want my RE6 point money back!

Another hard boss for me was the final form of Simmons. It took awhile for me to realize that I had to get him to absorb the zombie with the lighting rod in its chest.

That fight was so taskfully annoying, I didn't know what to do and when I finally found out, the nuisance kept changing.

Shoot the legs? Ok, so what now? There's a rod thingy, can I pick it up? No? Ok. Wait, now I can pick it up, do I stab him with it? No? Well what the phuck!? Ok so NOW I'm suppose to stab him with it? Gesus, I hope the fight is over after this.

I know they slightly reduced the ammo recived from the previous games BUT I think this is only because the limited inventory space. I still recive plenty of ammo. I simply just don't have the space to hold it most of the time.

The effect is still the same though, you can't take it with you therefore you don't have it.

IMO I still think these games pump out plenty of ammo. I've said this before the game was released and still feel strongly about it. I wish enemies did not drop ammo, gernades or anything in general when killed. It forces the player to be smarter about how they use their ammo... if you know the chances of the enemies you kill will drop ammo for you 25% of the time why not spam bullets into it? Right?

This might just be me but I am the opposite, I NEVER spam my bullets I hoard them like hell because I never know for certain when I might get the bullets I need. Which is kinda bad because in every RE game old or new by the time I reach the final boss I have like 30 magnum bullets because I just can't bare to bring myself to use them on a common enemy. And even then I don't use it the first time around because I never know when the final boss fight is because they never know when to stay dead. (It might also be my OCD...no seriously. XD)

BUT if the ammo you get during the game is only the ones you find during the game like the older games and you get nothing from killing enemies it would leave you scrambling at times for ammo thus forcing you to be smarter with how you use it and bringing back some of the old survival aspect of the game that alot of people complain about to this day.
I never noticed a huge difference in the amount of ammo given in the old games and new ones, but remember the enemies are different and more plentiful. Even if you had more ammo in the old ones trying to fight a hunter with a handgun whether you had 1 or 100 bullets was damn near futile, running was always the best option unless you needed a clear path.

In RE6 instant headshots by handguns are pretty much non existent unless you wanna stand there and aim with 10 other zombies standing there while you're pumping about 5 rounds in their heads untill they finally explode. So more ammo is kinda acceptable I think since body shots are probably a better option but take more bullets.

Your games AI must really like you because I have the skill equip for more item drops and all it gives me 70% of the time is money, like I need that in the middle of a boss fight. Lol During the Carla fight the boil thingies only kept giving me arrows knowing damn well you need a highspeed weapon to take her out. -_-

I think for me in general the hardest part of the game was the snowmobile part in Jake Chapter 2. Ah! What a pain! I've gotten alot better at it but it still poses it's problems from time to time.
A lot of the drive and chase parts made me drench my controller in sweat. :D

svp

also the "boil thingies" in the carla boss fight were annoying! sometimes u get lucky and it wont hurt u but other times you get boiled to the death :/ and I wish there were more satisfying head shot explosions like Re4 but I cant complain, the kicking and defense moves were awesomely gory :D I liked the move where Helena kicks out the legs of an opponent and elbows in their head (squash!)

Those are cool, but I never got how a melee was more effective in exploding a head that a clean head shot. :eek:

Not to say it doesn't look bad ass. :cool:

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Lipotitsa from Chapter 2 on No Hope

And Ubistivo Chapter 3 Ada

Both are self-explaintory

A good kind of hard for me was Ada Chapter 1....my only advice

Don't Get Caught

svp

Lipotitsa from Chapter 2 on No Hope

And Ubistivo Chapter 3 Ada

Both are self-explaintory

A good kind of hard for me was Ada Chapter 1....my only advice

Don't Get Caught
yeah the first mission for Ada was hard. so many of them! I couldn't do it stealth lol not my style...so I basically puller a kamikaze mission running through them. ooppps

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
yeah the first mission for Ada was hard. so many of them! I couldn't do it stealth lol not my style...so I basically puller a kamikaze mission running through them. ooppps
I'm great a Stealth

Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid helped me on that

Which also is a result of me having the Sneaking around Trophy (Clear Ada's Chapter 4 without being seen)

Is that, that part where it's basically optional? Yeah, I was bad at that, I just took em on then ran when I didn't feel like it anymore. :p I was able to dodge that light in chapter 5 though.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
fighting all 3 of Simmon's transformations and fighting Haos (didn't know i had to do the 3 stabs to it's vital organs, each time this B.O.W. went down/passed out), mind you this was when i first did a first playthrough (on normal difficulty). with this being said i would like to add that in RE5 the fight with Albert Wesker's final form at the lava pit, reminded me of the fight with the Ustanka (i know i misspelled it) in the lava pit.... i find this find, rather interesting :p

svp

I'm great a Stealth

Uncharted and Metal Gear Solid helped me on that

Which also is a result of me having the Sneaking around Trophy (Clear Ada's Chapter 4 without being seen)
yeah I just don't like stealth, even in Assassins creed I hated being incognito. But when I first played Ada's campaign, it was hard not to get cought so I thought u had to just run through them lol. also I didnt even go stealth on the spot light one hahaha

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
yeah I just don't like stealth, even in Assassins creed I hated being incognito. But when I first played Ada's campaign, it was hard not to get cought so I thought u had to just run through them lol. also I didnt even go stealth on the spot light one hahaha
Try Chapter 1 and 4

You get caught and you might as well restart

TheWall

I have played through Leon's campaign and most of Jake's and so far I have found it to be pretty easy. There really has been no real hard part just places that are annoying. I hate QTEs.
When playing as Jake I tended to focus more on melee so I guess one thing was I ended up with too much ammo and not enough herbs.

I AM LEGEND

Shine Bright Like A Diamond
for me ...

every story has its sad moment ... and tough moment of course

leon story :

helena and carla scene.. wen her sister fall down and died .. oh my god so saaaaad many tears go down :(

and now Funny moment :D

did anyone see how helena and Ada always ignore leon when he asks about the whole situation and they always say (( long story :D or if u come with me i will tell u :D or i promise i will tell u everything :confused: .. i swear 5 times he ask them WTF is going on ... and they ignore him loool ..

Chris story :

no need to talk about tough and sad moment cuz u all know what i mean :(

the finall boss was the hardest boss ... he makes me angry .. i killed him of course but in the finall there is a broken controller :D ... angry gamer SORRY :(

Jake Story :

what a story what a story :cool: ...
the best story ..

every scene has a funny moment ...
the greatest moment was when jake meet Chris on chapter 5 .. so energy

Ada Ada Ada ... the best spy in the world ..

Ada's story was good for us .. to understand the whole situation
ummmm thats all :)

thax svp

Top Bottom