• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy New Year !

v iBaxter

Happy New Year ! :lol:
To all, Hope you have a good one !
happy-new-year.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Happy New Year everyone!

2010 started well, some nice woman hugged me twice lol. :D
And the little family "party" we had was a success. But it was not alot of fireworks in town this year. Boo.

L

Lurker
NO I STILL HAS 26 MINUTES... FARLARLARLARRKLF NJASDFLKASFJLAWJDFKLAFS WHY WONT I GET IT...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Rathit;61850 said:
NO I STILL HAS 26 MINUTES... FARLARLARLARRKLF NJASDFLKASFJLAWJDFKLAFS WHY WONT I GET IT...
So you live on the American east coast and not in the UK where I for some reason believed you did. =]

Torque

Happy New Year everyone! May 2010 bring you excitement, adventure, new friends and happiness !

jonegomes

Hi everyone,
I wish everyone Merry Chistmas and a Happy New Year. May the coming year brings a new horizon of happiness for you.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well I would have wished you lovely people a Happy New Year earlier, but my patron tequila wasnt letting me do much of anything but light fireworks and giggle madly. Soo, now I shall wish you lovely people a Happy New Year!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sun;61946 said:
Happy new year,we have only 2 years til apocalypse :lol::lol:
end-of-the-world.jpg
So at last we'll have an eventful New year? :D

Lmao, tremor. :lol:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I know I am really late but I hope all you fine people had a Happy Holidays and Happy New Years!

Sun;61946 said:
Happy new year,we have only 2 years til apocalypse :lol::lol:
end-of-the-world.jpg

I better get started on my bucket list at that rate!

Top Bottom