• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Independence Day

APV

Wait, Who stole me Haggis?
On behalf of my fellow countrymen. Happy Independence Day for tomorrow to all you yanks out there! Have a fantastic day and dont get too drunk!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Wow how fast time goes by. I thought I had just wished my American friends a happy 4th of July, but it's that time of the year again. Happy 4th to you all! I wish you a special and memorable day, and I know that at least someone are surprised in one way or another. :cool:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Happy 4th my fellow Americans ♥ slabs of ribs are being grilled as I type this out LOL. They smell sooo good. I'll be at the racetrack in a few hours, with family and friends. We're gonna watch some racin', a destruction derby, and a fireworks display to top it all off. Meanwhile there will be plenty of drinking being done.....plenty.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Happy 4th my fellow Americans ♥ slabs of ribs are being grilled as I type this out LOL. They smell sooo good. I'll be at the racetrack in a few hours, with family and friends. We're gonna watch some racin', a destruction derby, and a fireworks display to top it all off. Meanwhile there will be plenty of drinking being done.....plenty.
I do feel like a fellow American, I just seems to have been born at the wrong place. A good place but still a wrong place. ;)
Your celebration sounds so awesome! I'm so jealous lol. Grilling, family and friends, racing, fireworks, drinks.... that's everything! Damnit what American do I have here? Various music, an incomplete US Army uniform and a Leatherman. The music goes a long way but it's hardly enough to copy the feel of your celebration. :p

Top Bottom