• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy 122nd Birthday, Goddess!

Mr Sunshine

Today's Femme's birthday and I thought "Hey what's a better present for an (attention) whore than a birthday thread?". So here we go.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FEMME! I hope you'll get many presents today and have even more organsms!

On behalf of the straight male population and the lesbian community I'd like to thank your parents for giving birth to a damn sexy person like you! lol

*Yes, yes you got it right.. Today it is our chance to suck our moderator up.. So, spam your compliments away!*

FEMME, I HOPE THAT YOU'LL EAT LOTS OF CAKE TODAY BECAUSE YOUR WEIGHT ALLOWS YOU TO DO SO!

Mr Sunshine

Oh, what a horrible mistake of mine! I pressed "3" instead of "2"! I must have got carried away by the fact that the wisdom in Femme's posts indicate a person of greater age! :D

It's no big deal though! At least one mod will care to fix this! :p

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
FalleN, nobody else could ever think up with those compliments and comments like you do x]

excitedlaplz.gif
lawooplz.gif
ladanceplz.gif
dancinglaplz.gif
fatlaplz.gif
jumpinglaplz.gif
runsiesplz.gif
feelingfreeplz.gif

Happy birthday Femme =D!! What are you planning to do today/tomorrow =)?
pokelaplz.gif

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, I have a 30 page paper due on Thursday, and then an exam on Friday and Saturday so not a whole heck of alot, unfortunately. :( But thank you for the Birthday wishes.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Happy Birthday, Femme!

Ough I know exactly how you feel, missy... Why I'm messing around on internet forums right now is beyond me. =P

Guess my spidey-senses told me to get on here and wish you a good one! Hope you get things done and have an awesome weekend to make up for it. ;)

Mr Sunshine

Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes, and to Fallen for giving me my vewwy first Birthday thread (third time's a charm!). Oh, and for tacking an extra decade on me. Didn't feel that one go by at all. :p

You know for a moment I thought I tacked you two extra decades! I mean last time you posted an actual picture of yours, you were around 12! :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my lovely muffin! :kiss:
wub.gif

I came here today with one thing in mind: Create a B-day topic for La Muffin Fatale. It's now just past noon here in western/central Europe, but still I'm 13.5 hours late to be the topic starter, lol. I'll have to move to New Zealand for next year! :p

bruno

Chief Researcher
Happy Birthday Femme!
Sorry for being so late.
I wish you the best in this world.
An I see you're having lots of fun, papers/exams = party as hard as you can and start panicking 3 hours before, look at all the work you have to do, decide to quit and keep partying!!!

Mr Sunshine

Lol, Femme can time travel! A few days ago, she was 32. The day thereafter, 22. And today: 122!
Or do I need a new pair of glasses x]?

Wow! How did that happen? Anyway I don't think that's the case because she's still hot.. a hot grannie! :D

I came here today with one thing in mind: Create a B-day topic for La Muffin Fatale. It's now just past noon here in western/central Europe, but still I'm 13.5 hours late to be the topic starter, lol. I'll have to move to New Zealand for next year! :p

Grrrrrr.. If you move to New Zealand, I'll move to the Line Islands where they have a +14 hour time zone! And if you come there as well I'll just post the thread so early that we'll celebrate Femme's Birthday Eve as well! :p

And btw, why hasn't this thread become a sticky yet? Perhaps I'll have to give a talking-to to the mods again!

bruno

Chief Researcher
Happy birthday Femme. Time passes by so quickly. I havn't even realized I didn't say Happy Birthday during a century. It was only some posts ago...
Have fun and be careful with the cocktails... Last year you mixed the wrong pills and you ended up losing your denture somwhere in the checkers party. I think it was when you threw up.

And btw, why hasn't this thread become a sticky yet? Perhaps I'll have to give a talking-to to the mods again!

I was asking myself the same question. Since Muffin's age changes every couple of hours, it's important to congratulate her really often.

Top Bottom