• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween 2019

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Just got back from a haunted hike with my friends. It was fun. Loud. A couple of girls in front of us screamed at everything, ha ha. Afterwards we got pizza :smile:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
That is ****ing perfect! haha.
Going to an Adult Spooky Story Telling Hour at one of my favorite bar/cafe/book stores tonight.
This honestly sounds like fun!

Mm chocolate lol. And my makeup turned out a little better the second time (first time was a test run) so if the forum decides to be nice fore once, I'll try to share pictures.

Edit: here was the final makeup. After this I took my hair back down and wore a black long sleeve shirt, leather jacket, black pants and boots.
EIOWLYzXYAo0yQp

Rain, your makeup looks friggin amazing!

I ended up going to a a friend's Halloween party. It was surprisingly a good time as we got to catch up. I also brought my dog to the party and he was a hit. Very entertaining seeing him go after all the ping pong balls while people played beer pong. lol

bU04iHI.jpg

Tumzg38.jpg

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Ewok Dog is AMAZING. I'd pay money to watch it chase ping pong balls. haha.

The Haunted Story Event was pretty good - until someone read The Russian Sleep Experiment. The people around me were literally horrified. One of my friends almost threw up - but she had been drinking for a while before she got there. haha

Unfortunately, there was big lack of Trick-Or-Treaters up here in the Hudson Valley, NY. The rain and wind were insane. I actually thought about going in the basement in case of a tornado for a minute before dozing off to peaceful sleep.

Top Bottom