• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween 2019

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Hello ghosts and ghouls (and all in between),

The haunting season is upon us once more! It is my favorite holiday season and I am excited to see what everyone is doing (or not doing).

This Halloween - I will be the one and ONLY Beach Santa Clause. Google it if you want to see some samples. I am doing so because my fiancee STOLE my original costume which was The Grinch and I wanted to keep with the theme.

I used to work at the Headless Horseman Hayrides and Haunted Houses in Ulster Park, NY and fell in love with Halloween times when I scared the sh*t out the folks. My favorite character to play was an undead Moonshiner named Fester. Me and my brother Lester talked in thick hillbilly accepts, picked our noses, hit on the women on the hayride like creeps, and haunted the damn people until they cried or laughed or both.

Tell me about what you're doing - where you're going - or what are your favorite Halloween memories.

And as always, ENJOY THE HORRORRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
My fiance and I went the haunted forest last weekend and I've been chilling to the tune of some old favorites. (The Addams Family, Halloweentown, Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire, etc)

That's about it though, lol. We're too old and too childless to dress up.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
We threw a Halloween party at my place on Monday, and it was a blast. Between Spooky Tunes, Costumes, Beer Pong, and Ghostbusters martinis, it was all in all a good time.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
As far as I know, I only have pumpkin carving and seeing The Lighthouse planned for Halloween. I also may do some spooky games. Silent Hill, Spooky's House of Jumpscares, Outlast, Resident Evil, whichever I'm in the mood for

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I used to love Halloween parties, always dressing up with my friends and hitting the bars. Sadly, nowadays most of my friends aren't into that stuff anymore. Although I agree that it seems like something that mostly people in their early to mid 20's do, I still wish it was a bigger thing. I guess because its also associated with kids and "Trick or threat", people tend to view it as something childish.

Seriously though, parties are just so much fun when there's also a masquerade involved.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I want pics of everything you are all saying. I LOVE IT.

The company party went well on Friday. It ended with a boozy pumpkin pinata that was SO taped up to ensure we didn't break it easily that we ended up smashing a good amount of the plastic shot bottles inside. When it finally opened up, a mixture of Rumchata and vodka poured forth from the ruptured pumpkin and my brother Nick laid beneath it and let the gross candy infused liquor poison him. We got it all on video too.

Then SATURDAY was my fiancee's sister's big Halloween party which they do every year. The theme was MAGIC and there were decorations, games, and costumes themed up for MAGIC. And finally - after 6 years of this event, I was the big winner among 35 guests! I have only ever placed in the top 4, so finally winning felt great! Basically, this year - the MAIN game was a numerical/symbol scavenger hunt all of the guests had 2 hours to complete. Symbols were hidden in videos, documents, in equations, or hidden among the decorations OR hidden inside parts of their home. Once you found the correct symbol and solved the problem (or just found the corresponding number), you'd put it in your sheet and hide it from other party guests. Of course, I had to trade a few solutions with others to get them all. I still got ONE wrong.

In the end - only two of us got enough answers to go in to the final which was TORTUROUS. Me and this guy Fahad were both in the final. Here is the final game (Keep in mind - I don't drink alcohol at the moment due to blood pressure issues and a tendency to have seizures): You must 1) Drink 3 shots of vodka 2) Hold on to electric paddles that shock you if you don't press the button when it lights up 3) Go through a deck of cards and you MUST find the missing card chosen by the party/audience and raise up your hands once you do - announce it - and drop that damn shock paddle.

I did it all and won to the horror of the audience who knew I might have a medical issue if I drank any shots. The secret? Neil (the party runner) had emptied a bottle of vodka earlier in the night, filled it with water, and then resealed it so it looked like it hadn't been opened. Of course, they told me prior to the drinking that it was water - so I did some fake burps and disgusted faces. The look on the crowds face was priceless! In the end, I won $100 in cash and my selection of Magic Hat Brewery items who hosted the event.

Can't wait for the rest of Halloween!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Halloween is my favorite time of year but sadly I'm not really doing much for it this time around. I've mostly been enjoying some horror flicks which is one of my favorite parts about this time of year lol. I did get to go to the Petrified Forest a few weekends ago, which is just a smaller and cheaper version of Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. I might still dress up to pass out candy or something. My dog will be wearing his ewok costume so I'll probably do a very cheap and thrown together rendition of Princess Leia. :p

bEKflKm.jpg

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Do it! Share the pics!

I am going to watch Hocus Pocus tonight and MAYBE Halloweentown depending on how much Amazon Prime is charging for it. haha

Below is a photo of me with the previous winners of the big Halloween party. This is not my FULL Santa outfit, but you get the idea. The apartment was like 85 degrees inside!

u5887B6.jpg

Jill_is_my_Valentine

Halloween is also one of my favorite holidays. I'm celebrating by playing through some epic horror games.

Just finished RE3 and am now moving onto Control.

1995umk3

I'll be honest here.. I'm not going to give out candy or celetebrate anything to do with halloween, I use to back then but after finding more about certain things when I got older i think I'm going to pass.

Now... I have some old halloween movies that I might watch (no ones perfect) because it's hard to fully change, and I will be watching them and eating organic peanut butter.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
That is ****ing perfect! haha.

At work with my Halloween tie on and feeling pretty fresh. Although my Mom (who is my boss) did come in and say, "Wayne! Look! You have your little Halloween tie on!" So - mixed feelings on it right now. lol.

Going to an Adult Spooky Story Telling Hour at one of my favorite bar/cafe/book stores tonight. And then I too... am getting lots of chocolate tonight. ;) ;) ;)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
That is ****ing perfect! haha.

At work with my Halloween tie on and feeling pretty fresh. Although my Mom (who is my boss) did come in and say, "Wayne! Look! You have your little Halloween tie on!" So - mixed feelings on it right now. lol.

Going to an Adult Spooky Story Telling Hour at one of my favorite bar/cafe/book stores tonight. And then I too... am getting lots of chocolate tonight. ;) ;) ;)

Mm chocolate lol. And my makeup turned out a little better the second time (first time was a test run) so if the forum decides to be nice fore once, I'll try to share pictures.

Edit: here was the final makeup. After this I took my hair back down and wore a black long sleeve shirt, leather jacket, black pants and boots.
EIOWLYzXYAo0yQp

Last edited:
Top Bottom