• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Guns question!

Dakkatakk

In regards to Jake, Chris, and Leon's campaigns. Why is it that Sherry and Piers only have 2 guns yet when i go back to Leons campaign Helena has all of the guns I found throughout the chapters? I am confused. I would like to be able to play as Sherry and use the Elephant Killer magnum. Am I doing something wrong?

Dakkatakk

Thankyou, makes sense. I also just ran through chapter 3 with someone online and I went to check my completion status and the game didn't record my completion :( Still says nothing. What did I do wrong?

BRoGAN

ResiNerd
Did you start the chapter from right at the start? I joined someones game 20 seconds after they started and i didnt get anything for it

Dakkatakk

Yeah, it turns out in order to complete the chapter properly online you first have to start the chapter on the difficulty you want to complete it on, alone. As soon as it first saves exit the game and hop online to join someones game. Make sure you hop into the chapter you want on the right difficulty. I finally managed to get chapter 4 and 5 of Leon when I figured that out. Turns out I kept doing them on amateur. I did some research on it, apparently it is some glitch. Doesn't make sense. Whatever difficulty you hop onto it should count for that game alone.

Frenchman

Didn't know where to ask the following question, so i'll do it here.

There's an option to activate or deactivate "unlimited ammo" before starting the game. It's activated (default setting). What does happen if I deactivate it ? What do they mean by "unlimited ammo" when it's activated ?

Dakkatakk

Infinite ammo is for people who have unlocked infinite ammo for specific weapons with the skill points they earned. if you have it activated then you and anyone who plays in your game will be able to use infinite ammo for the respective gun. i suggest you always leave it on for people like myself who have all the guns unlockes for infinite ammo. i only join games who allow it and i would appreciate more people turning it on.

Frenchman

Oh ok, I didn't know one should first get this possibility with the skill points. That is why I was wondering how come its activation was possible from the begening. Now your explanation about the players joining the game online makes it much clear. Thanks.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Yeah, you have to complete all 4 campaigns to unlock the skills, then they vary from 75,000 to 99,000 skill points to buy and equip :)

Top Bottom