• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Gold edition, not a hero and 'End of Zoe'

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I find it very hard to believe Chris would associate himself in any way with any kind of Umbrella, new or old. Unless they have a good explanation for this, I'm ready for Re7 to be demoted to one of my least favourite RE games.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I find it very hard to believe Chris would associate himself in any way with any kind of Umbrella, new or old. Unless they have a good explanation for this, I'm ready for Re7 to be demoted to one of my least favourite RE games.

I do have a theory. According to one of the early leaks, Chris and

Jessica

were going to show up somewhere in RE7. He does appear with what appears to be a woman in one of the screen caps, so there might be some truth to this. Who knows? Maybe that's her speaking to him in the Not A Hero trailer. It's quite possible she may have blackmailed him into taking the assignment somehow since she's now on the BSAA's sh!t list.

Of course, I could end up being totally wrong and she's not even in the DLC (these leakers have been wrong before), but it's just an observation I had based on the data leak.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I am looking forward to the Not a Hero DLC. Even with the drastic redesign of Chris- which is admittedly starting to grow on me. Gameplay looks fun and the headshots are satisfying.

I suppose this wouldn't be the first time Chris has had to put aside his personal feelings/opinions to go through with a mission. In this case he's probably working alongside Umbrella to ensure that what they're doing is truly work against bioterrorism. I'm sure the DLC will prove otherwise for Blue Umbrella and maybe it will put Chris in a situation where he is responsible for something significant to come (hence the title)...

Blah whatever- I still want a follow up game on Revelations 2's story.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
In this case he's probably working alongside Umbrella to ensure that what they're doing is truly work against bioterrorism.

That's my take on it as well. Nobody knows if this new iteration of Umbrella is good or not, Chris probably just took the invitation as a security blanket. In this case, if they're back to their old evil ways, he'll be the first to know and put the B.S.A.A. on the lookout, so it makes sense.

Also, in Vendetta:

Chris commanded a Mexican squad after being recruited by them similar to Not A Hero, so it did end up being connected after all, albeit indirectly.

Last edited:

weskerondope

I doubt it's even on the disc though. All it might do is save you the hassle of entering a code for a season pass, but every item would most likely still have to install separately as if you purchased the DLC. Come to think of it, even the Gold Edition of RE5 came with a code.

i sure hope you are wrong, but unfortunatly your probably right

but the resident evil 5 gold editiong DID have all contents on the disc for the ps3 version (later also xbx1 and ps4)
it was only the 360 version that had the download code for the dlc

speaking of which, does anybody have any news about which content will actually be on the disc, from what i read its supposed to be banned footage 1+2 and end of zoe but not not a hero
i wanna get the gold edition since i love this game and dont mind owning 2 copies, but its useless if the disc doesnt have any new content like re5 gold edition for 360

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
A new trailer just came out, showing more of Not A Hero and End of Zoe:

Looks somewhat interesting. Who do you think the person at the end is?

Top Bottom