• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (2019) Ghost Survivor and other RE2 DLC

Tyrant T-103

It's actually called "The Ghost Survivors" and I have a feeling that Kendo's and the soldier's chapters will be the more action focused, of the three scenarios you can select. But the one with Katherine is likely going to be about evasion, or having to solve puzzles. It will be bittersweet either way, as nobody you play as will survive.

Tyrant T-103

I'd love a DLC add on that shows the background of Marvin also,

It be interesting to see what he's had to endure during the outbreak in Raccoon City,

Maybe he crossed paths with Sherry Birkin, Robert Kendo, Ben Bertolucci or even Chief Brian Irons for all we know,

We as fans of the franchise still know very little about Marvin even after 21 years of resident evil 2,

I'd very much like to see a story add on that goes into full detail of what he went through and the events that unfolded before he met Leon and Claire,

We all know his fate but we don't know how or where he was bitten I'd like to know for sure.

Marvin was explored more in Outbreak File #2. He attempted to help his colleagues escape from the police station, but he ended up getting bitten. That's why the other cops had to drive away without him, and he is badly injured and infected. Before he makes it into the office, he can be heard saying, "I'm not dead yet!" and that's how the scenario ends. From that point on, it's a case of him being there in agony until Leon and Claire shows up.

That level was generally annoying, as I recall the corridors had all this poisonous gas everywhere. It was great to go back to the police station for a third time, after of course Jill went there in 3: Nemesis.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The Ghost Survivors chapters are in fact not canon, what little we already know about them includes that they're “what if“ scenarios telling the stories of those deceased characters as if they had survived Raccoon City. That Remake 2 takes place in a different timeline, on the other hand, is nothing but a fan theory.

Tyrant T-103

The remake is certainly not canonical, because don't they have all the original stuff and their outcomes detailed in the RE Archives books?

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!

Am I the only one disappointed that it appears to be just the same levels used again?

EDIT:
How long until SJWs complain and demand dat thigh be censored?
20190215215911_1_by_wesker500_dczsl2a-pre.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

How do you know? Have you played them yet?

Besides, the RE2 remake is part of a new timeline separated from the original timeline in the 90's games.
Capcom already said that they were non Canon, and also you ha the confermation now by playing them... Re 2 remake is not a new timeline it s the same time line as re 2 1998, they have the same setting... the remake it s a re imagination of the event but its still in the same universe, it s not a new Canon, after re 2 remake the same things happened, same game from re 3 until 7...

Last edited by a moderator:

Grecoton

Other stories with secondary characters (as hel says), or to finish RE (operation racoon city DLC), outbreak DLC No more can be done, at the moment :D

Top Bottom