• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Gamescom Trailer!

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Maybe Sherry is wearing whatever shes wearing there cuz she got captured by Simmons and experimented on but then escaped :p As you could see in a previous trailer: they get seperated.

3:21

JMG29

To Let The World Be
Baby making scenes I have to see before I die....

Jill/Chris
Rebecca/Billy and of course SHAKE!
There's gotta be good doujin of this stuff somewhere...

I hope Capcom does that quick time event at the end of Shake's campaign that I mentioned in another thread. Even if it's off-camera, it'll at least inspire someone of talent to fill in the gaps. :D

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Thank you, I'm just seeing the trailer,What I noticed from the trailer:

not saying this is fact, just speculation:

- Carla Radames uses her right arm for the hook shot instead of the left like Ada, idk if it's because she has the attache case or not
- that's Carla @ the end of the trailer, but she looks a little younger to me but I'm guessing that is when she is being born/ experimented on due to the C-Virus
- Seems like Sherry was experimented on after Captured from E3 traiiler scene, I'm guessing simmons wants both of there blood? it makes sense seeing she has a healing ability due to the g-virus, ans jake wasn't affected when he took the c -virus because of his blood
- USTANAK SLAPS THE SH*T out of sherry, LOL WOW, could not stop laughing

Maybe Sherry is wearing whatever shes wearing there cuz she got captured by Simmons and experimented on but then escaped :p As you could see in a previous trailer: they get seperated.

3:21

Was thinking the exact same thing.

JeffreyScott13

So Carla and Ada. It is still bothering me! Did Carla undergo experimentation? Did Ada? Is Carla a clone? Or is she just genetically modified to look like Ada; also why? Why does Simmons feel threatened by Ada? Good god it needs to be October right now. I cannot wait 40 days.

svp

Do you guys think the women talking during the video saying " you are just becoming a monster, you always were" is Excella? it sounds just like her. I just remembered we killed her pretty good though in 5, oh well just a guess

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
You're not alone, I think no one quite understands that yet... There is another thing that bothers me even more: The relationship between Sherry, Jake, Simmons and Carla. It seems quite clear that Carla is what Simmons meant by "Neo-Umbrellas very own Ada Wong" in the third trailer, so Carla works for Simmons. But Sherry works for Simmons too, or so she says to Leon in China, so why does Simmons need to send Carla to capture Jake on the snowy mountain when he already has another one of his agents taking care of it? Or does that scene on the mountain happen after China, when Sherry has found out about Simmons's true intentions? Seems unlikely to me, because I still think everything snowy happens six months prior to the China incident.

Well, we'll just have to wait and see...

@svp: I think it's Carla. Or with a big PERHAPS Jessica. Excella doesn't really have a reason to be in the game. She lived for Wesker, she died for Wesker, now she's gone.

Reactions: svp

svp

yeah the shake and simmons/carla relationship messes with my mind to, I have made some theories in the past though. It all makes my head hurt. I don't think Carla was sent to capture Jake...I think she is just being used by Simmons to infect the globe and cause havoc to Chris's troupes in the process. I know that the scene where jake and Leon meet up is after the plane crash which is after eastern Europe. Remember they refer to seeing the ustanak again?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
But if she wasn't sent to capture Jake, then what is that whole scene in the second trailer about? Ustanak knocks Sherry out and pins Jake to the ground so that Carla can tell him without interruptions that he's Wesker's son, and then she just gets up and leaves again? :confused: If that's the case, she's really trying hard to imitate Ada, because Ada would do strange things like that... Or do you think the woman on the mountain is actually Ada?

JeffreyScott13

No the woman in Blue is Carla. Ada is red. Carla is blue. Also Carla has earrings (the one in the blue), and that red scarf. Ada has no earrings (the one in the red), and a cross necklace. So these are two separate women. Also it says on the Japanese website that Ustanak is with Ada Raishiki...? Which basically translates to this "Are also witnessed figure that act together with a woman in the snow looked like Ada." Also just noticed in the captivate trailer, Ada is burning down a lab with 1 chryo-stasis tube...? Could it have been the lab where Carla or herself were experimented on?

Lonesurvivor2127

But if she wasn't sent to capture Jake, then what is that whole scene in the second trailer about? Ustanak knocks Sherry out and pins Jake to the ground so that Carla can tell him without interruptions that he's Wesker's son, and then she just gets up and leaves again? :confused: If that's the case, she's really trying hard to imitate Ada, because Ada would do strange things like that... Or do you think the woman on the mountain is actually Ada?

Thats the thing, Hel. Ada won't do it that way. Ada doesn't use help, she likes to be by herself and not have to worry about others. Ada definitely won't use a monster to do her work for her. Jake in that trailer says something like " Those shots you gave me sure pack a wallop." I think that Carla hired him and gave him "Med Shots" if he got hurt which is what activated his powers.The set-up was probably to see if it was Wesker's kid or not. Because hell if anyone else would have taking those shots they would hav died or mutated. I don't know that for fact but going off what was said that's what I got from it. I also think that is before Sherry and Jake escaping to the villiage or maybe that cabin fight we saw eariler this week.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Thats the thing, Hel. Ada won't do it that way. Ada doesn't use help, she likes to be by herself and not have to worry about others. Ada definitely won't use a monster to do her work for her. Jake in that trailer says something like " Those shots you gave me sure pack a wallop." I think that Carla hired him and gave him "Med Shots" if he got hurt which is what activated his powers.The set-up was probably to see if it was Wesker's kid or not. Because hell if anyone else would have taking those shots they would hav died or mutated. I don't know that for fact but going off what was said that's what I got from it. I also think that is before Sherry and Jake escaping to the villiage or maybe that cabin fight we saw eariler this week.
-hes talking about getting his ass kicked not intravenous shots with needles, shots in the face from fists

svp

I think Ada is both women now. All of the characters have costume changes, why not her. The faces are too similar to judge differences at this point.

Lonesurvivor2127

-hes talking about getting his ass kicked not intravenous shots with needles, shots in the face from fists

He's talking about the shots we see in the first two trailers, because he says "Those shots of yours pack one hell of a punch." We know he doesn't have any powers before hand.

SVP the achievements confirm that there's another Ada of sorts.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
So Carla and Ada. It is still bothering me! Did Carla undergo experimentation? Did Ada? Is Carla a clone? Or is she just genetically modified to look like Ada; also why? Why does Simmons feel threatened by Ada? Good god it needs to be October right now. I cannot wait 40 days.
No the woman in Blue is Carla. Ada is red. Carla is blue. Also Carla has earrings (the one in the blue), and that red scarf. Ada has no earrings (the one in the red), and a cross necklace. So these are two separate women. Also it says on the Japanese website that Ustanak is with Ada Raishiki...? Which basically translates to this "Are also witnessed figure that act together with a woman in the snow looked like Ada." Also just noticed in the captivate trailer, Ada is burning down a lab with 1 chryo-stasis tube...? Could it have been the lab where Carla or herself were experimented on?
There's been no confirmation that the woman in blue is Carla. That's just rumored speculation. No one knows who she suppose to be yet.

Top Bottom