• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Gamescom Trailer!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Well now... that just made me more confused... but in a good way! Did I see Sherry kicking Chris' ass at some point? If so then WTF?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Did I see Sherry kicking Chris' ass at some point?

I didn't see it... Where was it?

By the way, does anyone recognise the two women (?) fighting at 2:18? One of them looks a bit like Sherry, but I'm not sure...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I didn't see it... Where was it?

By the way, does anyone recognise the two women (?) fighting at 2:18? One of them looks a bit like Sherry, but I'm not sure...

Yeah my bad, that was Leon's hair I saw LOL. I really WTF'd for a moment there... and yes that's Sherry and what looks like... Simmons?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
My first thought was Hunnigan, because the other person is wearing something that looks like a suit, but then again, it might be Simmons after Sherry has found out about his true intentions.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
My first thought was Hunnigan, because the other person is wearing something that looks like a suit, but then again, it might be Simmons after Sherry has found out about his true intentions.

That will be epic to watch... Sherry has grown some balls. She's my favorite character in this game so far! Never thought i'd be saying that either.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
The build of the other person is way too slim, but it would be much funnier if it was really Chris! Imagine someone saying back in 1998 that Sherry will pummel Chris... :D (Side note: Why aren't there any proper laughing smileys here, or am I just overlooking something?)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
The build of the other person is way too slim, but it would be much funnier if it was really Chris! Imagine someone saying back in 1998 that Sherry will pummel Chris... :D (Side note: Why aren't there any proper laughing smileys here, or am I just overlooking something?)

It would be! Especially if he starts drinking on the job....

Sherry: ARE YOU DRUNK?
Chris: hurr?
Sherry: YOU'RE DRUNK I CAN SMELL THE BOOZE ON YOUR BREATH!
Chris: Why don't you shutcher mouth woman... I can doooo wut i want. *stumbles*
Sherry: ASSH*LE! *kicks his ass*

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
Well now... that just made me more confused... but in a good way! Did I see Sherry kicking Chris' ass at some point? If so then WTF?
It was a person in a that mask kinda like the ones Leon are fighting on Mercenaries Amazon promo.
tzmg5.jpg

Oddly enough he had a suit on though.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That explains it all. It was probably just another ordinary J'avo, but he disturbed her while she was making Wesker's grandson with Jake, that's why she's almost naked, and why she's so furious.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That explains it all. It was probably just another ordinary J'avo, but he disturbed her while she was making Wesker's grandson with Jake, that's why she's almost naked, and why she's so furious.

I would pay a lot of money to see that scene... the baby making scene. So much money... ;_;

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Let's combine our financial resources and maybe we can bribe Capcom. :D (But for that I want some more "baby making" scenes with other characters as well...)

Anyway, who or what do you guys think is Helena's dramatic slow-motion bullet aimed at? And why does Sherry look like she's about to cry when she shoots a seemingly ordinary enemy at 2:42?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Let's combine our financial resources and maybe we can bribe Capcom. :D (But for that I want some more "baby making" scenes with other characters as well...)

Anyway, who or what do you guys think is Helena's dramatic slow-motion bullet aimed at? And why does Sherry look like she's about to cry when she shoots a seemingly ordinary enemy at 2:42?

Baby making scenes I have to see before I die....

Jill/Chris
Rebecca/Billy and of course SHAKE!

It's probably Helena's sister... and for the latter question that better not be Jake! If she has to shoot Jake I WILL cry!

Top Bottom