• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games You Own...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I currently have:
Resident Evil (Remake)
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 4 (Wii Edition)
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2
Resident Evil: Degeneration (The Movie)
Resident Evil: Degeneration (The Game)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
RE1 Director's Cut- PSP
REmake- Gamecube
RE2- Gamecube
RE3- Gamecube
Code Veronica X- PS2
RE0- Gamecube
RE4- Gamecube, Wiii, Xbox 360
RE5- Xbox 360
Mercenaries 3D- 3DS
Revelations- 3DS
ORC- Xbox 360
RE6- Xbox 360

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
McGlynn....... Your MISSING 2?!?!?!?!?!
I know that I'm missing #2. At one point during this year, I had choice between Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 and I could only buy one at that point (I could've bought both of them, but at that time I wanted get the Rockstar Season Pass for the game L.A. Noire so that I could get all the DLC for it at a discount price (Or it was the Mortal Kombat season pass. I can't remember) and after buying it I only had enough to buy one of the PS1 Resident Evil games), so I pondered on which one I should get at the end I decided to buy Resident Evil 3 since it was the one that I wanted to play the most for reasons that would take too long to explain.

With that said, I am planing to buy 1-2 more Resident Evil games before this year ends and it's going to be Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD or both Resident Evil: Director's Cut and Resident Evil 2, and I'm going to decide on one of those options the next time I get a PS3 card.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Two is on of the est, and I STRONGLY reccommend it.
It's going to depend on what is available for purchase. If there is DLC or a downloadable game that I want, then I will get Resident Evil 2, but if there isn't then I'm going to go for Code Veronica X HD.

Top Bottom