• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Game wont launch

LadyDimytrescu

Please i have a problem . The game won't launch and i put in the folder missing dll but still is writing this . "The game can't open corectly , press ok to exit . I tried lot of things acording the videos . Still is same . I dont know what to do , please someone help me .

Murderer Enshrined

When it comes to .exe files, in others words - the executable files - the file that actually runs the program and/or game, are you sure your graphics accelerators are up to date? Meaning, do you have a sufficient graphics card that can support the program you're running?

Frag Maniac

... i put in the folder missing dll ...
Have you tried verifying game file integrity to see if any other files are missing?

Is it a legit, purchased copy? I only ask because often times things like missing dll files are due to pirated games having poor installers, or missing, corrupt, or malware infected files, the latter of which can be deleted by security software when trying to install or launch the game.

Not saying it is, but asking for help on pirated content is also against most forum rules.

Last edited:
Top Bottom