• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 game spoiled

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
do you guys think all the videos that Capcom's revealing is spoiling the game? I cant help but watch them but I feel like I shouldn't because I want to have a better experience. The game does have four hours of cut scenes, so I guess there is still a lot we don't know. also what do you guys think about the story so far? :)
- i do feel the ada and leon fight was spoiled being that hey revealed helenas sister is the boss fight!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
well, we really know nothing about Piers, Helena, or Jake. There is alot of story to give these characters still.....Plus we are still all guessing on the blue outfit Ada thing ?? We know one big boss fight with Helenas sister......we still dont know really antyhing about what happened with this C-virus or who the big-honcho is behind everything or anything about this neo-umbrella ??

Lonesurvivor2127

well, we really know nothing about Piers, Helena, or Jake. There is alot of story to give these characters still.....Plus we are still all guessing on the blue outfit Ada thing ?? We know one big boss fight with Helenas sister......we still dont know really antyhing about what happened with this C-virus or who the big-honcho is behind everything or anything about this neo-umbrella ??

Simmons is behind everything. They showed that to us in the e3 trailer. We don't know anything about Neo- Umbrella,C -Virus, or who or what is the blue Ada.

svp

Simmons is behind everything. They showed that to us in the e3 trailer. We don't know anything about Neo- Umbrella,C -Virus, or who or what is the blue Ada.
we are still not sure about Simmons being bad or good, It is confirmed that Sherry is reporting to him. Sherry is known to be good, though she could be tricked in some way. Leon could possibly be behind the outbreak! remember his secret conversation with the President? he seemed to be the one that caused it. It can go aether way, but you are possibly right, Simmons does seem evil and he did steal Helena's sister away from her and turned her into a monster.

Lonesurvivor2127

we are still not sure about Simmons being bad or good, It is confirmed that Sherry is reporting to him. Sherry is known to be good, though she could be tricked in some way. Leon could possibly be behind the outbreak! remember his secret conversation with the President? he seemed to be the one that caused it. It can go aether way, but you are possibly right, Simmons does seem evil and he did steal Helena's sister away from her and turned her into a monster.

haha Simmons is the big bad of the game thats pretty obvious. lol He even told Ada and us the viewers what his plan was. lol

Reactions: svp
Top Bottom