• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game reviews/features

rewinddrums

Hello, I was wondering whether there is a archive anywhere of magazine features and reviews from the original three games? I'd love to read back through some of them (pathetic, I know!) but can't find any of them online...not entirely surprising I guess given the age. I was in particular looking for the Official Playstation Magazine RE2 review from Aprl 1998. Thanks all!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hello, I was wondering whether there is a archive anywhere of magazine features and reviews from the original three games? I'd love to read back through some of them (pathetic, I know!) but can't find any of them online...not entirely surprising I guess given the age. I was in particular looking for the Official Playstation Magazine RE2 review from Aprl 1998. Thanks all!

Hiya, Rewind. Welcome to the forum. I was able to find this article from IGN from Jan of 1998. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for but I've never had a reason to actually look for these sorts of things, seems interesting though.

Here is one from GameSpot from the same era.

I would maybe suggest going to one of these review sites and looking into whether or not they have any archived articles. I would look some more but I mainly do my web surfing on my phone which is less than efficient lol.

Top Bottom