• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Game idea

wayne

I know im probably posting this in the wrong section, not really sure where its supposed to be...

If capcom are going to keep making these action type games how about this..

Open world raccoon city with all the iconic locations that you can go into like RDP.

All the classic characters like claire, leon, jill, chris, ada and all the others roaming around the city fighting the B.O.W.S and other enemies

Doing missions and that, probably sounds like GTA resident evil lol but i think it sounds like a good idea.

Even though we had a similar thing with heroes mode in operation raccoon city.

I just think fans would probably accept this more than what the kinda games they are making at the mo.

Just an idea what you guys think? :)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
You pretty much just explained Operation Raccoon City.
Anyone remember the proposed sequel they were going to do called Operation: terragrigia panic?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
You pretty much just explained Operation Raccoon City.
Anyone remember the proposed sequel they were going to do called Operation: terragrigia panic?

No, but I'm kind of glad we didn't get that game. I personally had enough Terragrigia during the flashback segments in Revelations. And it was nothing but Hunters during those parts, too.

Top Bottom