• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Future DLC (2013)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Omg sorry I just want to post this because I had a brainwave.
Imagine a dino crisis dlc for re6.
Where it's just an uncannon campaign full of dinosaurs with some cheeses backstory. Weather they add Regina for jokes as a playable character or the cast of re6. Imagie having to escape dinosaurs with re6 controls, I think it would be pretty awesome.
K random idea over

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Sorry. Hacks already confirmed that the have same loadout as the EX1 costumes. They are literally worthless. ._.

Personally, I see it as a good thing because this brings an opportunity for real costumes. I.E. costumes that aren't 32-bit.

thanks for this :) with this being, i think i will not get the ex3 ada.....the aesethics alone, i don't like and (ada ex3's) from what you say and said character skin's weapon set up is same as their costume ex1 costumes.

and also..... i highly doubt there will be any more content from Capcom, be it extra content / DLC (save for this Retro skin characters, Map Pack B and Siege mode)

errrr.....wait, i've changed my mind.....about getting the ex3 ada, even if her weapon set up would be the same as her costume 1, just because it would be interesting and amuzing having a blocky aesethics running around in a High Def set level :D

PyroSpark

It could be like sfxt. They gave a bunch of dlc to that game even though no one gave a damn and still don't. RE6 is losing life quickly, but if they give both consoles real dlc soon, it can save it.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
saved up over 700,00 pts hoping for a hunk costume for the agent or rcpd or mob costume for Leon

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Likewise. Both good outfits. Hoping for RE4 Leon's jacket, though.
-If they would of gave you the choice to switch up costumes and use every weapon for every character in the game for single player Id still be rocking the game! I love the game but not enough to play all the time like resident evil 4, after you unlock umlimited ammo and the perks theres nothing to do in the game atleast resident evil 5 you had costumes and multiplayer seemed more fun.. Agent hunt just sucks!!!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
-If they would of gave you the choice to switch up costumes and use every weapon for every character in the game for single player Id still be rocking the game! I love the game but not enough to play all the time like resident evil 4, after you unlock umlimited ammo and the perks theres nothing to do in the game atleast resident evil 5 you had costumes and multiplayer seemed more fun.. Agent hunt just sucks!!!
Yes i know look how far they done with that mercenaries 3ds you can use any loadout with any character and change their costume, plus theres like 50 skills. Give people more options. Mercenaries is even getting boring for me and i have about 300 hours on it cos i loved it so much but now Im burned out on it. So much could be done with the terrific engine and enemies they have created and even a simple coding tweak such as 100 zombies flood survivors mode and Quickshots are disabled in Survivors/ Predator would really help those modes.

Capcom just dont give a cr*p the main thing im annoyed with them is map pack A they dont tell no one they release it and then wont say nothing about the next pack its stupid because every other publisher would Promote their DLC and tell people its coming soon , but they just say 'we're not ready to reveil anything' well word up they should get ready because the games gonna get shelved soon

BIGMASTERT21

You'll get all the stuff we get eventually, don't worry too much.

I agree that it is BS and we should all get DLC at the same time though...

no i think its fair since we gotta pay just to play online (when our money can be going towards games) and they get it 4 free they deserv 2 wait a extra few weeks(its not like they gotta pay 25$ every 3 months)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Playstation gets their fair share of freebies and good deals. yes you waited longer than us xbox users for DLC but they get a way better service, that psn thing they pay the same as xbox for, they get free games on demand that we pay like £40 for on xbox games demand, recently they all got given Re5 free and Mass Effect 3. Im kinda jealous of that service! Also, the RE archives games set was so lame on xbox compared to PS. They got all the actual games where as we got a crappy download code for Re4/ Code veronica and none of the early classics.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
the RE archives games set was so lame on xbox compared to PS. They got all the actual games where as we got a crappy download code for Re4/ Code veronica and none of the early classics.

We only got download codes too =( But I think that the xbox got a lighter series loadout because 1 2 and 3 were never ported to xbox. The old discs though are still playable in the PS3, making them easy to package into a download. I would've liked to get Code Veronica, because CV and 4 are the only games I have discs for that I can't play in the PS3. They should've released them the other way around. I'll bet they just decided it would be too much more time and money to do the ports.

Nemesis1985

I just hate it when people type and "abbreviate" everything. It really bothers me, when typing full words or sentence will take just couple seconds of you life. you guys might laugh for what I am gonna ask,but, what is DLC?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
DLC : downloadable content. Like the modes or map packs. Yes i agree its annoying when people abbreviate too much, well DLC is more well known with the xbox crowd as the marketplace refers to it. Thanks

Top Bottom