• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Future DLC (2013)

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
dont you dare get a **** -box !!!!!! and I love that mgs song by the way I always play on the ipod in mgs4 :)

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
- I am holding you personally responsible for all of us angry Ps3 players on here when we get screwed over again, lol !!
I shall accept responsibility then lol

It's timed exclusive though, you'll all have ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
- was saying everyone knew this already...;)

one, i was not aware of this and two i'm still awaiting for the MP (mulitplayer) DLC i've stated on my first post on this thread :)

and Yesssss, i know it will be a long haul wait, until the new multiplayer modes will arrive....i have RE5 (regular) mecenaries to keep me busy (Brunette Jill goodness at that) and when i do go back to RE6, it's when i want to do Onslaught (for some weird reason i am seeing Helena as Jill, and Helena's ex2 costume being as Jill BSAA and it's intresting to point out that Helena's S.T.A.R.S. is that Jill is a former S.T.A.R.S. member, and with this being i've came up with Jillena *combination of Jill and Helena, you heard it from me first, i came up with it, Mine!*)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I hope you are right and i look forward to the Siege mode. I feel like those 3 names were early 'placeholder' names given to modes we already have. Last stand= onslaught and the Slayers one mentioned could be survivors. they were early names ripped from hacked Demo data i believe and could (not confirmed) have been all the modes we already have?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
dont you dare get a **** -box !!!!!! and I love that mgs song by the way I always play on the ipod in mgs4 :)
Lol i'm tempted but after seeing not one but TWO new MGS games Screw Xbox i'm up for the wait Plus the wait helps improve my merc skills

Also to the song Ikr! I love this song

Also have all MGS games my current favourite is 2

HELLBOY1980

Lol i'm tempted but after seeing not one but TWO new MGS games Screw Xbox i'm up for the wait Plus the wait helps improve my merc skills

Also to the song Ikr! I love this song

Also have all MGS games my current favourite is 2
-my all time fave is 3 snake eater :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
okay, i have found out that on my original post on this thread that the (specifically) Slayers and Last Stand mode arn't going to be new multiplayer modes :rolleyes: , and techinically that this game will only have 4 multiplayer modes (3 of which are already released, the 4th being siege mode). i guess there isn't any to get excited about, multiplayer wise on RE6 (as it looks like that Slayers and Last Stand are a no show), i guess Onslaught, will just fill my Slayers (need) and to actually do a Slayers, i'd have to switch on over to RE5, and as for Siege mode....if the sides switch over (ex. you play as the human side and then after a round you will be the B.O.W.s side, then i will have to say no sell for me, i'd have to youtube this when this mode comes out)

So i guess, Map Pack B is the only thing i am awaiting for, RE6 wise :rolleyes:

link source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42915969&postcount=6951

(well as for the link source, to be honest a disc hacker/modder is as Legit as Legit can get to me; but this is just my opinion)

:rolleyes:

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
okay, i have found out that on my original post on this thread that the (specifically) Slayers and Last Stand mode arn't going to be new multiplayer modes :rolleyes: , and techinically that this game will only have 4 multiplayer modes (3 of which are already released, the 4th being siege mode). i guess there isn't any to get excited about, multiplayer wise on RE6 (as it looks like that Slayers and Last Stand are a no show), i guess Onslaught, will just fill my Slayers (need) and to actually do a Slayers, i'd have to switch on over to RE5, and as for Siege mode....if the sides switch over (ex. you play as the human side and then after a round you will be the B.O.W.s side, then i will have to say no sell for me, i'd have to youtube this when this mode comes out)

So i guess, Map Pack B is the only thing i am awaiting for, RE6 wise :rolleyes:

link source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42915969&postcount=6951

(well as for the link source, to be honest a disc hacker/modder is as Legit as Legit can get to me; but this is just my opinion)

:rolleyes:
Thanks for the info Nashtalia. I was thinking the same, as those modes sounded too similar to the ones we have. Its a shame, that Survivors (for me) is such a let down, and Re5 style with enemies + BOWs running havoc everywhere is what the community prefers!
Hopefully more characters for Mercs (looking at you Jill n Claire) will come eventually. Otherwise then yea Seige and Map Pack B still to come. cheers

HELLBOY1980

I have a feeling resident evil 6 is all wrapped up and done... I was hoping for actual good costumes for single player, maybe more characters added to mp, or even more single player dlc?? Heres hoping they release revelations hd for ps3, resident evil remake hd. I would even be happy with the O.R.C sequel also .

Aleck

Biohazard
I was hoping for Claire, but I've gotten skeptical over the whole thing. I do believe that Claire will make a return in the next installment. Prequel or not, she is important to the series as one of the Capcom guys stated and very popular with the fans, there really is no reason why she shouldn't come back at some point. As far as the extra content for RE 6, I wasn't a fan of the pixel characters though, I understand the nostalgic hype behind them.

Maybe when Capcom is scheduled to make big announcements is when we'll find out more about RE 6 DLC and maybe a bit about RE7 and hopefully that includes Claire.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I have a feeling resident evil 6 is all wrapped up and done... I was hoping for actual good costumes for single player, maybe more characters added to mp, or even more single player dlc?? Heres hoping they release revelations hd for ps3, resident evil remake hd. I would even be happy with the O.R.C sequel also .

based off the data of the dlc (hacked at that), it looks like after Map Pack B and Siege mode comes and the Retro skin are what Capcom has for RE6 :rolleyes:

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
If you read this thread http://www.capcom-unity.com/residen...only-4-zombie-maps-creature-workshopneo-javos it seems apparant that Rooftops willn be zombies and Creature workshop Neo Umbrella.
personally i was hoping for two zombie maps however one is better than nothing and will be a great map hopefully if this is true.
Of lately ive been playing Re6 a little less often, mixing with older games and thinking about geting some new ones in the next few months. Re6 desperatly needed the better MP modes fixes and more characters but i grow tired begging for updates and things, so i just wait n see now

HELLBOY1980

If you read this thread http://www.capcom-unity.com/residen...only-4-zombie-maps-creature-workshopneo-javos it seems apparant that Rooftops willn be zombies and Creature workshop Neo Umbrella.
personally i was hoping for two zombie maps however one is better than nothing and will be a great map hopefully if this is true.
Of lately ive been playing Re6 a little less often, mixing with older games and thinking about geting some new ones in the next few months. Re6 desperatly needed the better MP modes fixes and more characters but i grow tired begging for updates and things, so i just wait n see now
- I feel the same way....I tired of playing it, Id honeslty rather play resident evil 4 any day of the week now. If they had in game costume changing for single player or more unlockables I would still be playing. If they come out with more campaign dlc or in game costumes Id go back, even If i could play as the agent in single player i would be playing it more.. multiplayer is just blahhhh to me now :oops:

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Its a shame that Capcom do such a bad job with promotion.
Like when the game came out they said we would have 3 modes on launch day dlc. this would have kept a lot of the multiplayer focused players interested. Instead they failed to deliver and probaly lost a good portion of potential sales/ gamers staying involved with Re6 community.
Now one of the modes 'seige' that many of us wanted to play has just disapeared.
Next when map pack A came out, i only knew about it from googling and finding a ps3 blog, which had a tiny mention of 'new re6 content.'
Now we need Map pack B, capcom wont even say a date, they only tell us about 32 bit costumes.
these for me are 3 bad marketing mistakes and quite annoying (oh and 4 if include completely Ignoring their PS3 community-even though Re started on ps1), as its my favourite game and i want to play it but Capcom wont speed things up and take so long. I have money, i want dlc, capcom please take my money lol.

PyroSpark

Its a shame that Capcom do such a bad job with promotion.
Like when the game came out they said we would have 3 modes on launch day dlc. this would have kept a lot of the multiplayer focused players interested. Instead they failed to deliver and probaly lost a good portion of potential sales/ gamers staying involved with Re6 community.
Now one of the modes 'seige' that many of us wanted to play has just disapeared.
Next when map pack A came out, i only knew about it from googling and finding a ps3 blog, which had a tiny mention of 'new re6 content.'
Now we need Map pack B, capcom wont even say a date, they only tell us about 32 bit costumes.
these for me are 3 bad marketing mistakes and quite annoying (oh and 4 if include completely Ignoring their PS3 community-even though Re started on ps1), as its my favourite game and i want to play it but Capcom wont speed things up and take so long. I have money, i want dlc, capcom please take my money lol.

Agreed, agreed. Capcom just bombed with everything you mentioned. Fixing the PS3 servers and not letting microsoft buy them out would have been especially helpful, though.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Agreed, agreed. Capcom just bombed with everything you mentioned. Fixing the PS3 servers and not letting microsoft buy them out would have been especially helpful, though.
I know i hope they sort something soon and let the PS3 players have the dlc as well as adding more content

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
what i find amuzing on Capcom's part is that they advertised the 3 bonus pre-order maps when they were available via DLC, but when Map Pack A came....not even a single advertise (i found about it when Vacant Throne *a member of this forum site* had posted a thread about it) and it's irritatingly dragging too long for Map Pack B to come, as for the Retro skin....it looks like i will go for the Retro ada, even if i am not too fond of the aesethics of the Retro skin, i am quite curious if each Retro character skin will have their own unique weapon set up.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
I know i hope they sort something soon and let the PS3 players have the dlc as well as adding more content

i highly doubt Capcom are going to add more content for RE6 :rolleyes: (save for Siege mode, the Retro skin characters and Map Pack B)

unless they consider making a Mercenaries Reunion (i highly doubt this happening), if it does, you all can tell and say to me "Told You So".

PyroSpark

what i find amuzing on Capcom's part is that they advertised the 3 bonus pre-order maps when they were available via DLC, but when Map Pack A came....not even a single advertise (i found about it when Vacant Throne *a member of this forum site* had posted a thread about it) and it's irritatingly dragging too long for Map Pack B to come, as for the Retro skin....it looks like i will go for the Retro ada, even if i am not too fond of the aesethics of the Retro skin, i am quite curious if each Retro character skin will have their own unique weapon set up.

Sorry. Hacks already confirmed that the have same loadout as the EX1 costumes. They are literally worthless. ._.

Personally, I see it as a good thing because this brings an opportunity for real costumes. I.E. costumes that aren't 32-bit.

Top Bottom