• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Free AR/XR RESIDENT EVIL GAME for ANDROID phones!

PpNun

Hello everyone!

I'm currently in the process of making my own RPG game using an augmented reality platform I developed.

However, I've decided to take a short break. Long story short, I have to test/make all the various art assets related to the development of the video game. Therefore, I've decided to hack together a bunch of resident evil bits I've found scattered on the internet into a free augmented reality game. This will allow me to test development of the ACTUAL video game I'm going to make/sell. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't bother designing such a thing in this day in age, (wealthy "umbrella" corporations, C&D orders, etc.), however it's absolutely free using stuff I found on the internet.

I'm still in the process of making it, however I want to know if I should release it on these forums, since this is a Resident Evil fan forums. If there is interest, I'll explain it in greater detail & throw builds on this forum when completed.

Thanks!

PS: Before anyone asks, another reason I'm doing this is because I made a bunch of really popular RE fan games 20 years ago, and the people at Capcom both enjoyed and supported it.

Top Bottom