• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Four Christmases (2008)

tibbolon

There are lot of comedy movies I have seen so do you too. But have you seen this movie Four Christmases (2008) oh boy it was a movie give lot more than smile. I like it from the trailer I realized it is going to be a different comedy. Suitable for many who live far from their families. I saw from http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com and to be true it was a gifted movie for Christmases

Four-Christmases.gif

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive never heard of that film.
A good thing about christmas is they show lots of old films on TV and some of them are pretty good.
Hope they show a good zombie film this year...

Dont think ill be seeing Four Christmas.

Hoady

Screw that movie dude the new age xmas ones are crap.The only decent xmas movies are the ones with Tim Allen and yeah as you mentioned re runs like oldies from the 80s/90s.I Did watch a zombie movie on tv last night called Severed it was okay some Lumberjacks and ecoactivists get zombiefied so survivors team up although the ending was terrible and just ruined the entire movie.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I saw the trailer on TV id rather try an see ResiEvilDegen heehee but vince vaughn is a good in jurasic park 2 haha :]

Top Bottom