• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First Time on a Resident Evil Thread!

rashawnvalentine

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing well during quarantine. ;)

This is my first time being apart of a Resident Evil thread and idk why, I've been playing RE since I was 10.

My favorite RE games are Outbreak File#2 (can you tell by my avatar?), RE4, the original RE2 and honestly I just love them all lol. I started a Youtube channel and I'm currently doing a playthrough of RE4 (which I haven't played in a long time) to get ready for the remake that's coming up! If you love RE as much as I do, you might like my Youtube channel because I'm going to be uploading so much more RE content on there!

If you play RE Outbreak online PLEASE MESSAGE ME! I need more friends to play online with! :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@rashawnvalentine Unfortunately I never got to experience them online but I love them both just the same. I know a lot of people don't think so, but I personally think they hold up very well for solo play considering.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Welcome!

I really enjoyed the Outbreak games! I don’t have them anymore though :/ at some point I’d like to get another ps2 and copies of Outbreak 1 & 2 again.

I used to play them online with one of my best friends. Back then we didn’t have headsets and whatnot so we used our home phones LOL. We just called each other and plugged a pair of earbuds with a mic attached to them into our phones and that’s how we communicated.

it’s so easy nowadays with party chats and headsets lol.

Top Bottom