• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Finished Leons campaign, how are the other 2?

LeOnKeNnEdY201

i finished leons campaign, i have begun Chris's campaign, and im enjoying it alot, is there anything disappointing to expect that disappointed the critics or if i enjoy it, it should be good?

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Coming from a long time RE fan since the very first RE, just having finished Leon's campaign myself, i was left in awe, his campaign had the horror and difficulty! Man that campaign was difficult.

Chris's campaign i'm enjoying very much, just finished chapter 2, and for some reason it brings that feeling on RE4 when you're in Pueblo, so far i really enjoyed what i experienced and looking forward to more.

zydrate101

Coming from a long time RE fan since the very first RE, just having finished Leon's campaign myself, i was left in awe, his campaign had the horror and difficulty! Man that campaign was difficult.

Chris's campaign i'm enjoying very much, just finished chapter 2, and for some reason it brings that feeling on RE4 when you're in Pueblo, so far i really enjoyed what i experienced and looking forward to more.
ya even though chris is alot of action alot of scenery kinda reminds me resident evil zero and code veronica chris section unno why im loving this game.

Queen Riful

I loved Leon's campaign and Jake's campaign. Sincerely hated Chris' though. I don't want to compare games here but to me it wasn't resident evil. We had a slow motion scene to save a hostage (wait what?), shooting every second, moving from one building to another, no horror. I missed the parts where you had to solve little puzzles or where you just had a couple moments of rest to gather ammo and such. When I get my achievement for finishing all campaigns on Professional I'm happy to never have to touch Chris' campaign again.

zydrate101

what a
I loved Leon's campaign and Jake's campaign. Sincerely hated Chris' though. I don't want to compare games here but to me it wasn't resident evil. We had a slow motion scene to save a hostage (wait what?), shooting every second, moving from one building to another, no horror. I missed the parts where you had to solve little puzzles or where you just had a couple moments of rest to gather ammo and such. When I get my achievement for finishing all campaigns on Professional I'm happy to never have to touch Chris' campaign again.
what about adas?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Hmm... It shouldn't even be trying to communicate with servers if you're set to offline play. Weird.

ResidentE

I have only finished jakes and I didn't like it that much. It's all very much the same.

Don't read this if you don't want spoilers:

The first chapter: Oh, we can fight hannibal lecter.

Few minutes later: Oh, there he is again.

Few minutes later: and again

few minutes later: oh again. Well now he must be dead.

Second chapter. Are you kidding me, him again?

Chapter 3: no hannibal :D

chapter 4. ... again... ****ing again. Couldn't they make like... a new enemy?

chapter5: aaaare you ****ing kidding me? I mean, sure, there is nothing wrong with fighting one enemy multiple times, because it's kinda boss-like style. It was cool the first chapter. But really, nothing but him?

Well to me it didn't really feel like resident evil. Where was the walking around, sneaky, looking for stuff? Getting all trophies. Walking around, solving all the puzzles and ofc, lots of different boss fights. All of that is sort of gone. Not saying it's a bad game. Not at all. It's a freaking good game. But it doesn't really feel like Resident evil.

I have played three of the 5 from leons story. There are some puzzles in it... but well... in RE4, you actually had to think. Now, it's so freaking easy.

The thing I really don't like about this game is how irrelevant it seems. I mean, sure, you can stay, and kill zombies. But for the most part, you can just run past them and skip like everything. Once you get to a door you need your partner to open, every enemy is gone all of a sudden. It's so easy to just ignore every zombie, run past them, get to the door and get to the next part... it really is hard not to do it. So it's kinda boring. But maybe it's because I'm playing on normal. I just finished RE4 again a few days ago and 5 a few weeks ago. So I kinda wanted to just see the story line. So maybe I'm the one to blame. I'll see.

zydrate101

I have only finished jakes and I didn't like it that much. It's all very much the same.

Don't read this if you don't want spoilers:

The first chapter: Oh, we can fight hannibal lecter.

Few minutes later: Oh, there he is again.

Few minutes later: and again

few minutes later: oh again. Well now he must be dead.

Second chapter. Are you kidding me, him again?

Chapter 3: no hannibal :D

chapter 4. ... again... ******* again. Couldn't they make like... a new enemy?

chapter5: aaaare you ******* kidding me? I mean, sure, there is nothing wrong with fighting one enemy multiple times, because it's kinda boss-like style. It was cool the first chapter. But really, nothing but him?

Well to me it didn't really feel like resident evil. Where was the walking around, sneaky, looking for stuff? Getting all trophies. Walking around, solving all the puzzles and ofc, lots of different boss fights. All of that is sort of gone. Not saying it's a bad game. Not at all. It's a freaking good game. But it doesn't really feel like Resident evil.

I have played three of the 5 from leons story. There are some puzzles in it... but well... in RE4, you actually had to think. Now, it's so freaking easy.

The thing I really don't like about this game is how irrelevant it seems. I mean, sure, you can stay, and kill zombies. But for the most part, you can just run past them and skip like everything. Once you get to a door you need your partner to open, every enemy is gone all of a sudden. It's so easy to just ignore every zombie, run past them, get to the door and get to the next part... it really is hard not to do it. So it's kinda boring. But maybe it's because I'm playing on normal. I just finished RE4 again a few days ago and 5 a few weeks ago. So I kinda wanted to just see the story line. So maybe I'm the one to blame. I'll see.

well that guy chasing you was suppose to be a nod to nemesis lol so it was kinda resident evil like lol

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Yeah i think Leons was good and Ada's was really cool, Ada's is a bit more stealth based with some good fights and weapons. I was very disapointed with jakes, i thought the end boss was great , but some of the levels were terribly designed,

-Spoiler-

especially the snowy level trekking around looking for three codes from a USB stick that Sherry still had. Seriously stupid story for a start, a USB Stick breaking up into fragments. The foggy snowy level just looked awful to me and I got lost in a loop sliding down the big slope then running back up it about three times. There was also pointless snowmobiles knocking around on a pretty small map and just that whole chapter was a chore to me.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
Finished the game last night, enjoyed every campaign, and oh man, one boss in Ada's campaign literally sent shivers down my spine, definitely had that Resident Evil shiver! I'll definitely be excited to do another playthrough! :D

Spoiler.

(And one thing that just bugged me after beating Simmons T-Rex form, the thing that just boggled my mind was the eye within his mouth while mutated, then it clicked in my head, G-Virus! It was a wild hunch, but after doing allot of searching in the game, i was right, G-Virus mixed with a variant of T-Veronica.)

Top Bottom