• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Final Tyrant?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
most people would probably consider the helipad fight as the final boss, but since you can avoid it, the tyrant in the lab is the actual final boss since you can't skip it.
so my question to you people is, who actually bothers with the helipad fight, or do you play out the game so it doesn't happen and you just light the flare and its the end of the game?
i personally think it should be mandatory to fight the tyrant on the helipad because the tyrant in the lab is just too easy.
one shot from barrys magnum and its down.

mastermind

i agree with this cause i have never gotten the other ending where you can skip the fight and it makes me mad that i cant
but anyways i completely agree the lab tyrant was way to easy compared to the one on the helipad even though you can still take it down in one shot kinda cheat on that fight too

aintnoscrub

Premium
nowadays when i play i skip the final tyrant becasue i play to get a speed run time, so obviously i skip whatever is needed.
but if im playing seriously then i will get the best ending and face the helipad tyrant, because without it, it just doesn't feel like its the end, when you just use the flare then suddenly the credits are rolling. i would also like it, if brad didn't drop the rocket launcher because just as the tyrant gets mad and the fight gets hard he drops that to end it.

L

Lurker
you should fight to the death without a rocket. good idea. i usually play and save barry and chris. in fact i got the best ending on my first try.

Torque

its pretty easy to get the best ending, as a lot of us do a lot of searching and exploring

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah the best ending is not hard to get and can still be achieved in a good time, and @rathit, yeah i got it too first try, probably because on that run i explored every little thing.

L

Lurker
it took me a while to find out those gamecubes were the mo disk readers. lol

Top Bottom