• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Fighting Zombies

ThrashKommand

I remember when I was younger and watching my cousin play Director's Cut, he'd go to the 2nd floor room above the dining room (the room where you push the statue off the side of the balcony.) The two zombies coming towards you, if you ran past one and let them run into each other, they'd fight, clawing at each other until one died.

Has anyone else ever seen this? I haven't been able to successfully do it.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Are you sure it would be on the Director's Cut? I don't remember anything like that. I could imagine that happening on the remake though, but I haven't seen or heard anything like that on there either. Anyone else?

ThrashKommand

Yeah, it was around '97 or '98 so I know it's the old version. I've never seen it done since but I know I'm not imagining anything.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wow...That's kickass...though it HAD to be a glitch or something...RE people KNOW zombies don't fight other zombies...

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Haha, that's awesome. I've never heard of that before. Anyone know where I can find an obedient hunter? I'd feel pretty safe going pretty much anywhere. :p
With this glitch you can't open doors, your stuck in this little room with your new "pet"

Mr Sunshine

I remember when I was younger and watching my cousin play Director's Cut, he'd go to the 2nd floor room above the dining room (the room where you push the statue off the side of the balcony.) The two zombies coming towards you, if you ran past one and let them run into each other, they'd fight, clawing at each other until one died.

To be honest when I was younger I remember the zombies scratching you the few seconds they were standing after they were getting decapitated... It actually doesn't work! So I believe it's just us imagining things.

Top Bottom