• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite weapon in the series?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
2 for me
Lightning Hawk, lets face it - nothing can beat a magnum, moreover in RE
The Samurai Edge, comes in many varieties for every taste ^^

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I gotta have me a standard pump-action shotgun. My favorite models are from RE3 and REmake.

I also don't shy away from machine guns and magnums.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I think my favorite would be the Chicago Typewriter/Thompson Sub Machine Gun. It's mainly due to how much of a fan I am of the real life gun and because of another reason why, but I won't say. Game wise it's because it's an SMG that kills everything quickly.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Wing Shooter-Re6

Ravenger-ORC

Striker-Re4

Samurai Edge-Re1

Special Silver Gun (Can't remember the name Comes from Leon in Re2)-Re2

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Used to be that special Handgun Leon has in Re2 (Name escapes me)

My new favorite is the Wing Shooter

i would assume it's called Silver Ghost or something like that? but i could be wrong (i remember reading a file, on Kendo about Leon, specifically wanting a custom made Samuri Edge just for him, and Kendo dubbed it Silver Ghost?, not sure but it sounds about right?) well this could be on the time-line when Resident Evil 4 started (probly is and time-line wise it sounds about right)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
2 for me
Lightning Hawk, lets face it - nothing can beat a magnum, moreover in RE
The Samurai Edge, comes in many varieties for every taste ^^

the Lightning Hawk's power is basically like the Desert Eagle and a Six Shooter's (Revolver) power..... so Yesss, it is one of my like-able hand-canons (pistols)

AydinMc86

I'm still waiting for my Jill sandwich
I was also a fan of the Punisher from RE5 HOWEVER nothing beats a group of zombies and a Remington

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I liked Leon's handgun, the S75, Samurai Edge and the Handcannon from RE4, the S&W 500 and the bow from RE5 aaand, I only got RE6 yesterday, so I'll have to come back later and post favorites.

Esteban Raso

1) Beretta M92F / Samurai Edge / S.T.A.R.S special and all M9-like guns. :)
2)
S&W M29-3 .44 from RE5 also did it for me.
3) Broken Butterfly on RE4 also rocks!!!!
4) Krauser's Bow!!
5) Helena's Glock-17

Yes, I'm a Revolver's fan!! Also like Benelli M3.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
For me the best one is S&W M629C (Magnum) from RE3. Firepower and design is just great. Anyway, in all RE games my main weapon is usually shotgun, 'cause if you know how to aim properly, you can even make a headshot from long distance. :D

Broken Butterfly- also nice, especially reloading animation.

And in RE5 I just love to use Alomar's Bow- and feel like Legolas or Hawkeye :D ;)

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Personally I like the magnum/colt best in most RE games (those headshots in the classic games are epic). But since RE 4 I am also a huge fan of sniper rifles, particularly the PSG-1 (hey I am Deathstroke after all, who is a sniping god^^). I also love the Hydra shotgun in RE 5. But I do wish we would get bladed weapons in a RE game like katanas or such. That would totally rock. I just love those. say what you will about the films but that scene where Alice is rocking the two katanas is epic.

black 93

The bowgun with flame rounds in code Veronica. Not the flashiest weapon, but i swear by it for the bosses, specially the plane tyrant, the gulp worm and Alexia's 2nd form. The shotgun in Veronica is absolute crap tho. The linear launcher was really cool too

Top Bottom