• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favourite moments from RE 6

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Well most people on here have played through most of the game by now (if not, there may be some spoilers in this thread). So I was just thinking, what is everyone's favourite moments in RE 6? I haven't started on Jake's campaign yet but I have completed Leon's and I'm on chapter 5 of Chris' campaign. Here are some of my favourite moments so far:

And ofc
lol

Queen Riful

My favorite part from the Jake campaign was when they had to escape the facility in china and you're split up with your partner. But running and hiding in dumpsters was pretty fun too, those were real scare moments for me. Hoping that giant thing wouldn't find us.
Chris' campaign had no highlight for me at all. The final cutscenes were good though but that's it. And Leon's campaign... my favorite moment was definately the mission where you had to find Helena's sister and the eventual fight with Deborah. Really good in my opinion.

zeroskaterz92

for gameplay:
Leon would be in the dungeon, fighting Deborah.
Chris fighting the Yawn 2.0; iluzja.
Jake would be the last one, fighting Ustanak.

for cutscenes:
all of Leon and Ada scene. FTW!
Chris would be at the end, Piers died as a hero.
Jake and Sherry moment in the cabin, moment where Jake knew about his father also at the end where Sherry and Jake blow off Ustanak.
among all of them, Chris and Jake moment, talked about Albert, is the best. kinda feel the tension.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I love Ada's boss fight in Chapter 4. No matter what the developers say about Leon's campaign (which is not that creepy at all), this boss is the scariest thing since Nemesis! :confused: I love Ada in general in this game. I never cared for her much before RE6, but now, as Carla puts it, "it's all going to change". :D

Then there's that moment when Leon, Helena and Ada fight Deborah in a wagon and at the same time have to look out for obstacles on the tracks. I know I'm going to hate this battle, but at least it looks nice. And that scene afterwards, when Helena is forced to say good-bye to her sister, is very touching.

Unlike many people on YouTube, I hate Chris's ending. I will never accept that out of all seven playable main characters, my favourite has to be the one to not have a happy ending. :( The only thing I like about it is how desperately Chris cries his name. I tell you, there's something going on between those two.

Sherry and Jake blow off Ustanak.

Quoting Chris: "HELL YEAH!" I like the last part of it, where Jake is fighting him with his bare hands (right next to a lava pit - does anyone else feel reminded of someone punching boulders?). Finally a boss fight that differs from the usual style (running and shooting). But I wonder: What does Sherry do in all that time while her boyfriend is pummeling their envier? She loses her guns too, doesn't she?

I was disappointed by Chris's reaction to Wesker's son, though. I was expecting something different.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I liked the bit of Leons near the beginning, fighting zombies on the dark train tracks watching out not to be squashed by a train!
I don't know why trains were still running though! Who was driving it!

Reactions: Hel

DeweySshi

During Leon's campaign I really enjoyed the moment at the Chinese market place...there is the feeling of 'running for life' and I like it. For cutscenes it is going to be when Leon met Chris...I could not stop screaming like a crazy fangirl.
As for Chris, the short moment where guys were coming with parachutes made me have only one reflex 'shoot those parachutes' then I laughed like crazy...I never shot parachutes before in any game so this was a unique experience for me...in a good way of course.
Then for Jake...well, I love it all...this guy is so cool!. Fighting Ustanak was a tense moment but fun. I have to admit that I really ship Jake and Sherry couple...So romantic! wish I could say the same about Leon and Ada but I am too jelly for that!!

zeroskaterz92

Quoting Chris: "HELL YEAH!" I like the last part of it, where Jake is fighting him with his bare hands (right next to a lava pit - does anyone else feel reminded of someone punching boulders?). Finally a boss fight that differs from the usual style (running and shooting). But I wonder: What does Sherry do in all that time while her boyfriend is pummeling their envier? She loses her guns too, doesn't she?

I was disappointed by Chris's reaction to Wesker's son, though. I was expecting something different.
what Sherry do is cheering Jake up. well, i'm sure that's give some motivation to Jake, no? lol that's usually how love works and how Ustanak died, reminds me of RE Zero last boss ending.

i kinda like Chris's reaction. well, Jake deserved to know despite that Chris killed his father. even if Wesker was evil, he's still someone's father, and Chris took his life away from Jake. he has his rights for being melodramatic.
he wanna pass it on to Piers, and he acknowledge Jake. i guess Chris really is moving on. -_-"
well, Chris just want it to end. with Piers died, just give him more heavy pressure in his life, he always lose something ever since the mansion incident.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Favourite bit: Punching the Ustanak in the face repeatedly as Jake. So satisfying to pummel that dude after how much chasing he was doing.

letmelive311

favorite moments in RE6, so many to choose from but ill narrow it down....

In Leon's campaign the very beginning had a classic RE feel to the games environment with the haunted old victorian style environment along with all the lights out and blood smeared everywhere. zombies going down in a pool of gushy blood was killer, mad me laugh every time.

what Sherry do is cheering Jake up. well, i'm sure that's give some motivation to Jake, no? lol that's usually how love works and how Ustanak died, reminds me of RE Zero last boss ending.

i kinda like Chris's reaction. well, Jake deserved to know despite that Chris killed his father. even if Wesker was evil, he's still someone's father, and Chris took his life away from Jake. he has his rights for being melodramatic.
he wanna pass it on to Piers, and he acknowledge Jake. i guess Chris really is moving on. -_-"
well, Chris just want it to end. with Piers died, just give him more heavy pressure in his life, he always lose something ever since the mansion incident.

agree with you on the Chris moment though it was one of my favorite scenes. Seeing Chris come face to face with weskers son was tense i thought for sure **** was going to get crazy. I personally thought it was lame that Chris has this persona of giving up. Maybe thats why Piers sacrificed himself to show Chris that he cant give up, that the Famous Chris Red field has to fight till the end just like he did. Though there are some things that are still not yet explained about Chris, to why he is acting this way. like wtf was he doing all these three years after defeating Wesker? maybe it wasn't just loosing his soldiers that mad him turn, maybe something happened with Jill, or he blames himself? did anyone notice that at the very end when Chris gets out of the escape pod that his eyes grow a little wider when he sees who is picking him up? like maybe jill? lol sorry I miss this duo.

For Jake's campaign, I thought it was absolutely great to see the scene with Sherry and Jake meeting each other after six months in the locker room. Then after they get dressed, the way jake discusses what he finds out about his father, and his body language was like true acting from a movie! I was tripping out from how great this scene was, Cap om is really getting good with this cinematic scenes. I seriously was afraid of the part where you had to hid in dumpsters, that was so scary...but good.

zeroskaterz92

agree with you on the Chris moment though it was one of my favorite scenes. Seeing Chris come face to face with weskers son was tense i thought for sure **** was going to get crazy. I personally thought it was lame that Chris has this persona of giving up. Maybe thats why Piers sacrificed himself to show Chris that he cant give up, that the Famous Chris Red field has to fight till the end just like he did. Though there are some things that are still not yet explained about Chris, to why he is acting this way. like wtf was he doing all these three years after defeating Wesker? maybe it wasn't just loosing his soldiers that mad him turn, maybe something happened with Jill, or he blames himself? did anyone notice that at the very end when Chris gets out of the escape pod that his eyes grow a little wider when he sees who is picking him up? like maybe jill? lol sorry I miss this duo.
well yeah, i mean, i still remember back then in the first RE6 trailer that Chris said he must accept his responsibility to prevent the bioterrorism, among of all BSAA, he's one of the top and most well known guy for taken down Umbrella along with Jill, also killed Wesker and stop it from the Complete. Global. Saturation. LOL that part always made me laugh.
throughout the game, Piers got mad and ask him "Where's the great Chris Redfield?", i guess nothing really happen in those three years gap, just some regular jobs taking down B.O.Ws, altho during the Edonia event, he did promise to look out for every soldiers with him, don't want any guy died under his command. seeing each and every one of them died in front of him just shock him, plus, with the damage on his head. i'd say that's some serious **** going on with his life. not to mention, it's the way of military life. you're a captain and the rest of your squad died under your command. that's something that impact the rest of your life. if you played Spec Ops: The Line, you'll know how ****ed up a military life would be - delusional, blind hope, etc.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
The best bit was when Claire was mentioned :D
Other than that, I really liked the endings to all of the campaigns, especially Ada's. Gameplay was pretty good throughout the whole game, but I think I enjoyed Ada's the most because of some of the stealth aspects and there were more puzzles.

letmelive311

The best bit was when Claire was mentioned :D
Other than that, I really liked the endings to all of the campaigns, especially Ada's. Gameplay was pretty good throughout the whole game, but I think I enjoyed Ada's the most because of some of the stealth aspects and there were more puzzles.
yeah that was awesome that Claire was mentioned!!! I wonder what she is doing. I dont know if you got the emblem yet that tells a little about Claire and Sherry, (dont want to give anything away ) but it just hints a little where she was after the Raccoon incident.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
yeah that was awesome that Claire was mentioned!!! I wonder what she is doing. I dont know if you got the emblem yet that tells a little about Claire and Sherry, (dont want to give anything away ) but it just hints a little where she was after the Raccoon incident.

Ooooh.. Thanks :) I'll look out for that on my next playthrough

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
The cutscene that gave me a lot of goosebumps was when Helena sees the missil with the c-virus far away and then chris is like "GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!" and you start seeing the beginning of the China outbreak. EPIC!

Also, Im halfway through Jakes campaign to unlock Ada's but man, I know she'll have lots of epic cutscenes like the one at the end its also my favorite!

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I've only completed Leon's campaign and don't like the game so far, but there is 2 moments in Leon's campaign that made me very happy which I could say are my favorite :)

1st was the Happy Birthday Ada Wong cutscene, I'm sure you all know why :p Seeing Storyofmylife's sig proves that there is still more to see though XD

2nd was at the part where you are racing Chris and Piers to Ada, when you get to the stairs, there a is a short moment where the camera switches to the classic fixed camera angle, I was so happy at that part, felt like classic Resident Evil. Loved that part :)

Arachnid

The cutscene that gave me a lot of goosebumps was when Helena sees the missil with the c-virus far away and then chris is like "GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!" and you start seeing the beginning of the China outbreak. EPIC!

Also, Im halfway through Jakes campaign to unlock Ada's but man, I know she'll have lots of epic cutscenes like the one at the end its also my favorite!
I always get goosebumps watching that scene too. That, when Chris and Leon fought, when Ada finally meets Carla for the first time, and when Chris tells Jake about Wesker were my favorite scenes.

Another favorite of mine is Leon and Jake talking about their past ex-girlfriends experiences. Leon got so many cool points in that scene! Leon finally meeting up with Sherry for the first time since RE2 was also fun. It was cool how Ada acknowledged Sherry's ****ty luck with BOWs (talking about RE2 and 6) during her campaign too.

Another great scene was in Adas campaign when she finally admits out-loud that she likes Leon. Leon confirmed he likes her with Helena just moments before too. Both of them admit it, but neither one knows. It's a really poetic scene. A lot of Jakes and Sherry's interactions were cute too.

There are so many great scenes in this game. Pretty much any time the main characters cross paths is a fun scene.

zeroskaterz92

when Ada finally meets Carla for the first time
that part was epic, especially seeing Carla open her eyes, that's quite creepy. damn, if only that Ada was too late, then the last cocoon would probably hatch and the Carla's greatest work would be born. i can imagine things will be a whole lot more worst than they already have.

Ada

Tʜᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ
Premium
Favorite part for me was when I confronted Carla and finished her off...that poor clone had it coming.

Also, the Jake campaign- when Jake held a gun to Chris's head...so much tension there.

Top Bottom