• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Character Models

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I looked for a thread like this and to my surprise, didn't find one.
So, what're your favourite models for the characters? Not outfits, but like, the body and head and stuff.

Mine:

Chris- Probably his 6 model or Game of Oblivion model. He looked really good in both.

Jill- Definitely 5, both the BSAA and Battlesuit models, though I do love her Raccoon's Destruction/alternate 3 costume from Remake model as well.

Leon- 6, though he did look pretty good in 4.

Claire- Edit: Okay, I just can't say only one of her models. They're all awesome. xD

(Albert) Wesker- Remake. Zero was basically the same, but something about the Remake model was better looking to me.

Ada- 6, no question. She looked so amazing.

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Chris - 5. I like his hair there, and he doesn't look as old as in 6.
Jill - REmake: Short brown hair, Julia Voth face, my favourite look of hers.
Leon - Damnation, or 6 if the CGI movies don't count.
Claire - Degeneration, the only time I actually found her pretty. If I have to pick a game, I'd say 2.
Wesker - REmake, where he's still somewhat young and hot.
Ada - 6, especially with my red mod of her Chinese dress. (Red is just her colour!)
Sherry - 6.

Agent Spike

Chris - 5. Rock punching Chris always.
Jill - Remake/Revelations: Brown hair > blonde Jill any day.
Leon - 4. Best look for him. In 6, his getting old to rock that hair.
Claire - Darkside Chronicles. She's smoking hot there <3
Wesker- Code Veronica X. Looks badass.
Ada - 6. I don't have much to say. She looks incredible.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Chris and Claire - Code Veronica X
Jill - Nemesis when she is wearing her Stars outfit and Dressing up as Regina from Dino Crisis
Leon - RE2 because he was young gullible
Rebecca - Remake. The green outfit really suit her.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I had to change what I said about Claire, by the way. :p

I guess I'll comment on some other characters now.

Rebecca- Umbrella Chronicles, definitely. She gave off more of an Ayumi Hamasaki vibe somehow, and she was just really cute. xD

Barry- Revelations 2, of course. I wouldn't say he was actually ugly before, but he wasn't exactly attractive. He was handsome in Rev2.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Chris: re6 or pilot (mercs 3D)
Jill: revelations or battlesuit
Claire: rev2: sniper
Barry: rev2
Ada: re4
Leon: re6 or re4
Wesker: stars
Sheva: default
Rebecca: default (although the wesker mode in re0 looks really cool on her)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Chris: probably RE6 followed by Remake
Jill: RE5
Leon: Darkside Chronicles
Claire: Darkside Chronicles and Degeneration
Wesker: Remake
Ada: RE6

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Jill: Julia Voth face (REmake, RE:UC, RE5) :love:I hate her Amra face with passion xP
Chris: RE5. Boulder puncher for me :D RE6 is okay though.
Ada: RE6
Leon: RE4
Claire: RE:CVX

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Leon: His best model is the RE4 beta one where he has much more detailed&darker coat and a different face.
lzf4trlbs9hoamphnutg.jpg

Jill: Her BSAA Outfit in RE5 IS THE BEST but i don't like her julia voth face though.
Ada: Her Assignment Ada Outfit is the BEST makes more sense than a goddamn red party dress! -_-
Claire: Well i don't like her character.. so no comment.
Wesker: His original RE 1/Remake outfit is the most badass.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Leon: His best model is the RE4 beta one where he has much more detailed&darker coat and a different face.
lzf4trlbs9hoamphnutg.jpg

Jill: Her BSAA Outfit in RE5 IS THE BEST but i don't like her julia voth face though.
Ada: Her Assignment Ada Outfit is the BEST makes more sense than a goddamn red part dress! -_-
Claire: Well i don't like her character.. so no comment.
Wesker: His original RE 1/Remake outfit is the most badass.

Wow, it's rare to find people that don't like Jill's Julia Voth face.

One-Winged Angel

Cecil "There is sorrow in those wintery eyes..."
Leon:RE4.He's just so perfect,love his boyish/soft look. <3
Ada:RE4 or RE6.
Jill:REmake.She looked the best in that game,so adorable.Her look from Re5 is second.
Claire:DSC.She looked amazing I hope they use this character model of hers for REmake 2
Chris:RE5 design is my favorite,his hair fits him well.Code veronica Chris would be second.
Wesker:RE5. ^^

Last edited:

Chevbrandnew

Leon-Re4 handsdown not a fan of his rugged old look in 6 especially with that pretty boy haircut.
Jill-Re5 she is very pretty and her bssa outfit is my favorite.
Chris-Re5 was his peak.Dat boulder punching though.
Wesker-Re CVX,he went to a total badass.
Claire-Re the darkside chronicles ,probably the prettiest female in the series.
Ada-Re4 not a fan of her but she looked fine.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Chris- he's definitely aged well so I'm gonna go with RE6 especially because I like the way they designed his body, he's still muscular but it is not as extreme as it looked in RE5 (even though I still think he's hot in that game too, especially with his messy hair and in that Lost in Nightmares uniform). I also like the way he looks in Darkside Chronicles, I think it's his eyebrows.

Wesker- RE5 (but I like the STARS uniform on him).

Claire- Darkside Chronicles- she really is the prettiest RE character.

Jill- REmake. I really love her alternate army outfit the most. I'm also a fan of the black leather uniform that was never used.

Leon- RE6 because he looks like the lead singer from the Goo Goo Dolls.

Ada- RE6, she just looks like such a beautifully aged woman in that game.

Barry- REmake/RE5 mercenaries- I don't like the changes to his face in Revelations 2 even though I know he's supposed to look older, I feel like it's still a completely different model from his original look. Also I wish they used the original voice actor.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Albert Wesker - Resident Evil 5
Not that I think any of the other Wesker designs have looked bad. He looked great in REmake but RE5 gets the edge for his awesome Matrix makeover which only further added to his allure.

Chris Redfield - Resident Evil 6
Chris has been through many changes over the years and as much as I liked his redesign in RE5, there were still aspects I didn't quite like. For one, he was way over buffed. His arms were bigger than his entire torso and his ridiculously large shoulders made his head appear too small for his body. This was all fixed in RE6 however, leaving us with a still muscular but less ape looking Chris Redfield with a haircut more reminiscent of his REmake days. He's just simply, the perfect mix.

Jill Valentine - REmake
Julia Voth. 'Nuff said.

Leon S. Kennedy - Damnation
Leon has just never looked better, plain and simple. He's very much still the pretty boy he was in RE4 but with a much more experienced and hardened look without the age of RE6 Leon.

Claire Redfield - Degeneration
By far the hottest iteration of Claire. She looked great in the Darkside Chronicles but DAMN Degeneration Claire! It's a shame Revelations 2 was such a step back for her.

Ada Wong - Resident Evil 4
I don't think I can ever think about Ada without thinking "red dress" and RE4 by far did it best. Her outfit in RE6 just didn't do it for me and her hair and face was just off.

Barry Burton - REmake
Not a huge fan of Barry's look in Revelations 2. After REmake, there just isn't any other face that can match his voice and personality better.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
Jill; Resident Evil UC (She looks amazing there)
Leon; RE DC and RE4
Ada; All, but if I had to choose I would go with RE4
Claire; RE DC
Chris; RE C:VeronicaX
Barry; Of Course RE Remaster instead of Revelations, I know he has to be old, but I feel sorry for characters getting older :(
Wesker; All
Sherry; I like both, but I prefer little Sherry :3
Rebecca; Of course her default outfit
Overall, I like every character model, but these are just my favorite ones. Seriously I love all character models.

Top Bottom