• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Favourite Bosses?

Veniamin_Sasha

Бенджамин Эван Фер
I would like to ask you all about your favourite bosses and why. I, personally loved:
The Yawn and Neptune.

I, thought that Plant 42 was too easy. It was either extinguish him w/ the flamethrower or use the acid rounds. The Tyrant was far to easy, all you have to do is strafe and shoot and want for the rocket launcher to be dropped.

What I liked about Neptune so much was that he was relatively unpredictable. I liked the fact that in the REmake if you get bit once you do not die, however if in the original or the Directors Cut you will die instantly. I liked the fact that in the originals they had baby spawn and they could easily attack as well.

The Black Widow in the catacombs did not even pose a challenge. All you had to do was to use around 8 - 10 acid rounds or 6 magnum shots.

rockstarbd82

The Yawn. When I started playing the first one as a kid, that was the toughest boss for me next to the Tyrant. The Plant Monster and Spider proved no challenge in comparison. It wasn't until I got a hold of acid rounds that I was able to get him. Thou with time and practice, I was able to beat him with other weapons or just simply run around him without getting bitten the first time.

Veniamin_Sasha

Бенджамин Эван Фер
Yes, I agree the Yawn was the best in comparison w/ Plant 42 and the Black Tiger. Plant 42 was too easy, there was 2 was to kill it. The Tyrant 002 was very simple: duck, dodge - n- shoot.

Top Bottom