• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Stand-Up Comedy Bits

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Two years ago, I saw Eddie Izzard and I really enjoyed the experience. The group I was with was ****ed because he did a biographical delve in to his most recent books, but he was still very funny. And he did do like 40 minutes of standpoint as WELL as the biographical stuff. I thought it was really interesting.

I remember when I saw his Alcatraz standup as a kid - I was very confused by him. I had never thought about a cross dresser doing anything like comedy. But his material in that special is so damn good. Really opened my eyes to view individuals are themselves rather than what they are wearing. I still say, "Jeff - God of Biscuits" when people ask me about anything. haha

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
@KennedyKiller My dad's great aunt and uncle settled in Montreal for as long as they've been in Canada, so we'd sometimes visit them in the summertime. It was a great excuse to go and do things in the city, like Just For Laughs, Notre Dame Basilica, Zoo de Granby, or seeing a movie in the biggest most ornate cinema I've yet seen.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
@KennedyKiller My dad's great aunt and uncle settled in Montreal for as long as they've been in Canada, so we'd sometimes visit them in the summertime. It was a great excuse to go and do things in the city, like Just For Laughs, Notre Dame Basilica, Zoo de Granby, or seeing a movie in the biggest most ornate cinema I've yet seen.
Wow...Stand up and Cinema...two of my greatest loves. You're truly living the dream haha

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'd say my two favourite comedians are Peter Kay and Michael McIntyre. I've seen Michael McIntyre live and he was hilarious. I've never managed to see Peter Kay though.

Below is one of my favourite clips of Peter Kay's, where he discusses misheard song lyrics, and one from Michael McIntyre, where he talks about England's performance in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'd say my two favourite comedians are Peter Kay and Michael McIntyre. I've seen Michael McIntyre live and he was hilarious. I've never managed to see Peter Kay though.

Below is one of my favourite clips of Peter Kay's, where he discusses misheard song lyrics, and one from Michael McIntyre, where he talks about England's performance in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

Lol, finally! Comedians I don't know! (Though I think you've shown me Michael McIntyre before). That Peter Kay bit was absolutely hilarious, and, while not the same, it Reminded me of this bit from Pablo Francisco

Top Bottom