• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) favorite moments...

loathsbane

i'd have to say my favorite is after going back to use the water hose and obtain the oil for the gasoline. if you're the adventurous type and went back to use the crank and get the grenade rounds and perhaps go check on your old fat friend from the very beginning. anywho my favorite part is when you're running through the streets, and you hear a girl being chased by zombies of course. if you follow her she'll lead you all the way to the little narrow ally, right before the room with the fat guy locked in the cargo hold. (you never actually see the girls face or her identity) but i assume it's his daughter and i find it funny that they both died one room apart. and then you get the gun powder and his journal and it makes it all worth it!

loathsbane

you should definitely do it, when you're at the point where you're looking for all the parts for the train and you get the wrench. you go back to use the hose on the fire right? well after you do that, or even before it doesn't matter backtrack to the beginning areas. it's fun to do, plus more enemies respawn so you get to kill some stuff.

loathsbane

OH OH BUT you have to go through the street part. you know when you leave the fat guys garage area? and then there is that little alley where you just go straight and through the door? well once you use the door you'll see another door to your left, but if you go right it'll take you around throught a street. if you take the door on the left it leads you to the wooden step area where you see brad run out of the door and the zombies swarm you. well if you go right then you fight some zombies and it leads you to the opposite side of the wooden step area. then you move up to the same spot with the door, but brad doesn't just run out you have to actually open the door and the same scene happens. anyway when you back track back to that area you have to take the street area so you have to make a right (this is assuming you're just looking at the tv screen from your point of view, not from jills point of view.)

loathsbane

if i'm not mistaken you'll only fight zombies and i think a few dogs. so take something to handle those dogs.

Top Bottom