• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Favorite Jill Costume: Default, Classic, or STARS?

Which is your favorite Jill Costume?

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Classic

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • STARS

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
None. They're all garbage.

Though I can say I like the Classic one now that it's been fixed by mods.
73-1586092141-625801840.jpeg

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Unpopular opinion, I know, but I've never been overly fond of Jill's STARS uniform, and the default outfit in REmake 3 is just a bland copy of Claire's in REmake 2 with different colours, so Classic for me, even if it's not entirely faithful to the original.

Reactions: REX

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Her S.T.A.R.S. uniform is the only one I genuinely like. It's also the only one I'll ever use from now on (Unless they announce some new DLC costumes for consoles).

The classic outfit is such a disappointment. It's extremely ugly and looks nothing like the original, and the sweater is way too big. I don't know what they were thinking when redesigning it. I thought I would enjoy wearing it on Jill during my first playthrough, but I disliked the sight of it so much I changed back to her default Lara Croft-outfit. It didn't hurt my eyes as much.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I like her classic look the best. I downloaded it before playing the game and have only been using it. I also like the fact that they made the skirt a skort situation. It's more practical and very 90's.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

I like all 3 costume, i really love this jill, so any costume on her is beautiful
I mostly use the stars outfit because it remind me of Re 1

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I do like her Default look the best. I have beaten the game with all 3 and I have to say - the Default one is the only one that looks like it conforms correctly to her body. The others look a little bit bulky on her. And the colors are a little bit muted.

Mr.R

I liked all the three costumes, but I think I'll stick with Classic for Jill (the og RE3 outfit...I mean, it doesn't make sense, but it looks good.) and Carlos 90's hair. I liked the new Carlos, but he looks like an different character with the gruffy face, so I'll stick with the classics. One thing to notice, RE3R also has the characters getting dirty and bruised in their alternate outfits, something that RE2R doesn't do, which is a big plus.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I actually really like her original concept R3make costume the best. I never was crazy about the tube top/skirt look and the STARS uniform is cool but I like the original costume.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Just played through the game with all three outfits, still love their rendition of Jill’s original RE3 outfit the most. It’s very 90s posh and still fits as Jill is literally chased out of her apartment unexpectedly. Her S.T.A.R.S. outfit is a very close second though, I always loved her beret and can imagine Chris and other teammates teasing her for it. :lol:

Carlos is staying in his R3make outfit. His original look with the straight blonde hair looks so awful to me. I’m kind of hoping they come out with a couple more fun outfits for them to download as a DLC. Specifically a shirtless option for Carlos. lol

Last edited:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
The beret originated in France, and I always got the impression that Jill wears a beret because she has French ancestry? Obviously in modern times the beret has a clear military connection, but Jill was just a policewoman and no other S.T.A.R.S. members wore berets...

The beret makes her look cute.

Murrdogg93

I'm torn between the 3 for different reasons. Default looks nicely form fitting. Classic also fits the context of her getting attacked off duty. STARS is just timeless in its design. It is funny though in context, since she's sleeping at her desk while wearing it.

Moonlight_Sonata

Always STARS. I never really liked the original RE3 outfit because it seemed incredibly impractical. I actually like the redesigned default in the RE3 Remake much more than her halter top look because it feels like something someone would actually be wearing during everyday life when a zombie attack hit.

Top Bottom