• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Favorite character scenario? **Possible spoilers**

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Leon/Helena
Chris/Piers
Jake/Sherry
Ada/Ihavenoideawho;i'mjustabouttostartada'scampaignsopleasedon'tspoiltoomuchformethanks

Okay... I can only comment on all but Ada's story. I think they're all great in their own way. Leon's story was the best in terms of atmosphere. It felt the darkest and the most like that survival horror we all know and love. The zombies returning were a really nice addition. Chris' story had the best storyline and easily the best ending. Jake's story had the most fun gameplay and characters, in my opinion. Leon and Chris are cool, but Jake's character really grew on me and he was probably my favorite in this game. It was nice seeing Sherry back, as well.

All in all, I think my favorite is probably Jake's story. I kind of wish we fought zombies in this one, like in Leon's, but that's alright. Ustanak was the most interesting boss of the three. The hand-to-hand combat with him towards the end was pretty sweet. With the way Ustanak followed you throughout the game and was a rather smart B.O.W., he reminded me alot of Nemesis.

Reactions: svp

Champloo

Liked all of Chris's chapters
Liked Jake's ch1, 3 and the chapter I disliked the most in the whole game was the Ch 2 snow mountain
Liked Leon's ch 1, 2, 4 and dislikes ch 3 (Tomb raider) and 5 (The 3 section boss fight).

Side Note

Anyone else wishes there was a longer zombie section in Leon's ch 5?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
it is good to know that i wasn't the only one who thought that Leon's campain (at least the first few starting chapters), has that "Surivial-Horror" (Suspense) thing going on (it felt like the Raccoon City incident)...... so, Yessss Leon's campain (being Helena all the way through) is my most favourite out of all the campains :p

Some Nights

No Shape
Leon - Everything was fine until Simmons came into the picture.
Chris - Pretty much fine all the way through. The last boss is not fun at all.
Jake - Chapter 2 was a chore to play but everything else was fine.
Ada - My most anticipated campaign and probably the one that let me down the most. I didn't like anything except for Chapter 2.

Basically most of the low points were boss battles.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Leon...But Chris is a close second...which is odd considering Chris is my least favorite male character...until RE6...

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I wanna like Leon's story the most. Ch1 is sooooo good, but the last two chapters, man... I hate that ****ing boss battle. Chris's campaign starts out like some CoD ****, but that ending really touched me. Jake's campaign is "good" all the way through. Ada's story, now that I've played it, is by far the shortest and possibly the least difficult (if you're good at being sneaky), but that doesn't make it the best. All in all, I'd vote for Jake in a somewhat close race.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Leon...But Chris is a close second...which is odd considering Chris is my least favorite male character...until RE6...

It shouldn't depend on the character anyway. :p Leon's campaign looks the best to me too (looks, because I haven't played RE6 yet), even though I hate Leon.

Top Bottom