• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Farming

Eli42

Hi, I`m an ancient gamer and a bit slow on the uptake. I adore RE games and really like 3 but I`m having a problem getting my head around "farming" for points. I have an assault rifle with unlimited ammo but want to get the missile launcher.
I`ve completed the game a few times but my points total is slowing down as I`ve achieved almost all the tasks. When you farm for points and slaughter a load of zombies to up tour points, do you then need to complete the game from that point?
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I had this same thing happen to me. You do not have to complete the game after grinding. Basically what I did was make a save at NEST2 to get the mag and launcher kills and used a power station save/hospital save to get handgun kills. Shotgun I just ended up getting while playing through the campaigns.

Once you have these saves and kill everything, exit the game and reload the save until you have the kills. You can check the Records to see your progress.

Top Bottom